Special chapter 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼

Rain was in his 9th month and clinging to Payu 24/7... Payu would never leave him alone even for a second

After asking and convincing so much finally Rain had agreed to have a maid at home because after 6th month he was feeling so tired and his feet started to swell...

Payu would daily massage his legs, feet and rub his back so that Rain would feel better..

Rain : Phi... after our baby is born you will not give much attention to me na...

I will miss my alpha taking care of me..

Payu cups Rain face...

Payu : My sweetie...
Don't be sad...

How much ever kids will be having but my first priority will be only you...

You are my sunshine darling...

I will always take care of you like how am doing now...

So don't think so much okay..

Your always my first baby and first priority...

Rain : Okay my handsome hubby...

Payu : Now smile my cute wifey...

Rain smiles and pecks on Payu lips...

As they were speaking Rain starts to have bit of pain which later increases minute by minute...

Rain : Phi it's hurting...
I think it's time we need to go to hospital...

Payu : Yeah baby... will go now
I will tell driver to take the car..

Payu carries Rain to the car and Rains starts to cry and scream because of the pain..

Rain : Phi it's hurting so much now...

Payu : My sweetie please bare for sometime time will reach hospital soon...

As they were on the way to hospital Rain's water broke...

Payu gets panicked and tells the driver to ride soon as possible...

After few minutes they reach hospital and Payu carries Rain and makes him lay on the stretcher...

Rain : Phi please don't leave my hand..
Be next to me...

Payu : Baby I will be right next to you...
Please don't cry...

I love you...

Rain was crying and screaming his lungs out because of pain...

Soon Rain was taken inside the delivery room and Payu was right next to him...

Doctor Dean tells Rain to push harder...

Rain puts all his strength and pushes so hard...

He was sweating and dying with so much pain going through in his body..