Chapter 1

*Smackdown*

The Judgement Day(Finn, Rhea, Dom, Priest and Edge) are in the ring with mics. Opposite them is Beth Phoenix, Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton and Christian who also possess mics.

Rey: Edge, you gotta snap out of this man. They are just going to kick you to the curb like you're nothing

Edge: you don't know what you're talking about Rey. i started this, i am this.

Rey: look Edge we didn't want to get this man involved but if you won't listen to us, maybe you'll listen to him.

Aiden walks out to the crowd going nuts. He walks out in all camo clothes.

 He walks out in all camo clothes

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Edge's face drops when he sees him

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Edge's face drops when he sees him.

Cole: OH MY GOD! THAT'S AIDEN COUPLAND! THE SON OF EDGE!

Barrett: HE'S A FORMER 2 TIME X-DIVISION CHAMPION, 3 TIME TNA CHAMPION, 3 TIME IWGP HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, 1 TIME ROH TAG CHAMPION WITH AJ STYLES, 1 TIME AEW TNT CHAMP AND A 1 TIME AEW CHAMPION!!!

Cole: NOW HE'S HERE IN WWE!

He walks to the ring with his tattoos on show. He walks up the steps going to the second rope with his left foot on the top rope.

He looks around the arena then he looks at his dad. He stands up fully on the top rope then moves forward then lands on his feet. Beth, his Step-Mother, hands him a mic. Before he can speak Edge cuts him off.

Edge: what are you doing here?!

Aiden: talking some sense into you, something these lot have tried to do for 2 months.

Edge: i don't need sense talked into me

Aiden: really? the first thing you ever taught me you threw out the window

Everyone looks at Aiden in confusion.

Aiden: you taught me to never turn your back on family, weather that's blood family or people that have been around us for so long they might as well be family.

He looks into his dad's eyes.

Aiden: Uncle Randy and Uncle Christian have been by your side for as long as i can remember, you'd tell me stories of you and them. Beth the woman you married and had 2 little girls with who have to sit at home and watch as their dad humiliates their mother in front of MILLIONS OF PEOPLE.

The anger in his voice is now evident. Everyone in the ring besides Edge, Beth, Randy and Christian are surprised by the sudden outburst of rage.

Edge: i do-

Aiden: I'M NOT DONE!

Edge steps back in shock.

Aiden: the man you have been friends with for longer than anyone in this business Rey Mysterio, you turned his own son against him by feeding him lies and manipulating him. but worst of all, you turned your back on me. your own son

Edge's eyes lock with Aiden's.

Aiden: for those here who are unaware i'm not Beth's son. i'm Lita's son.

The crowd are all surprised.

Aiden: when the story line with my Father and Mother was done he left her and didn't speak to her again for 5 years unless it was for a segment here. he turned his back on me the day i was born. WHEN I NEEDED MY DAD YOU WASN'T THERE.

The fans and everyone can sense this isn't part of the show.

Aiden: for that, this is all i have for you.

Aiden super kicks Edge. The others take that as a signal to go after each other. Aiden and Edge continue going at it.

The Judgement Day have been taken out. Aiden is sizing Edge up. The others are all watching.

When Edge turns around Aiden spears Edge. He rises to his feet looking down at Edge. He picks up a mic near them.

Aiden: you said you didn't have an opponent for the Rumble, you do now

He drops the mic then exits the ring. Him and the others walk to the back. The crowd cheer at the news they've just heard. Edge Vs Aiden Copeland in 2 nights at the Rumble.