Chapter 4

*Smackdown 3 weeks later*

Finn Balor and Judgement day are in the ring. Finn has a mic in hand.

Finn: look 2 weeks ago me and Aiden Coupland got into bit of a scrap when we kicked Edge out of the Judgement day.

The crowd boo.

Finn: so i want to issue a challenge to Aiden, to a no way out match this sunday at Fastlane. a no way out match is where there is a cage like the old elimination chamber. there are no pod, there are weapons all over the cage and the door can not be opened until someone is pinned, submitted or knocked out for a count of 10.

There is cheers as the crowd like the sound of the match.

Finn: and if you chose to accept this challenge, you'll see my demons up close.

The crowd go ape shit at the mention of the demon making a comeback. The cheers are interrupted by Aiden who is on the tron.

Aiden: finn you want me to meet your demon up close in a no way out match?

Finn: that's what i said isn't it?!

Aiden: if you follow norse mythology then you know, Ragnarok is coming on sunday.

Aiden smirks as the tron goes pitch black. Everyone in the arena and backstage are confused as to what this means.

*Fastlane*

Mike: this match is the NO WAY OUT MATCH!

The crowd cheer.

Mike: introducing first.

Mike: from Bray County, Wicklow Ireland. weighing in at 190ibs. 'THE DEMON' FINN BALOR!!!

Finn creepily crawls and walks to the ring. Once he reaches the steps into the cage he raises to his feet looking at the cage.

He removes his entrance attire and creepily makes his way into the cage. Once inside he goes to one of the sides and shakes the chains making up one of the many walls.

The crowd cheer. He slides to the centre of the ring then kneels down waiting until a voice is heard. A deep voice.

Narrator: Ragnarok. the destruction of the world. the norse believe this to be the end of it all after a series of impending events.

A video package shows what has happened between Edge and the Judgement day then everything since Aiden joined the mix.

Narrator: many believe this to just be an old norse legend. until tonight.

⬇️ The blonde man here is Aiden, and every time he's seen it's Aiden ⬇️

The arena falls silent and all light is taken. Men and women with old fashion torches walk out and fill out the stage, all with what look like old viking warrior outfits.

Some line up from the top of the ramp to where the stairs are. The same voice speaks again.

Narrator: Ragnarok. Is. Here.