Chapter 2

*Royal Rumble*

Mike Rome: This match is scheduled for 1 fall

Crowd: 1 FALL!

Mike: Introducing first

Edge walks out to boos.

Mike: from Toronto, Ontario Canada. weighing in at 240ibs, EDGE!

He walks to the ring and removes his entrance coat. Edge is waiting silently in the corner until...

The crowd go crazy as Aiden walks out. Unlike on Smackdown he's in his ring gear.

 Unlike on Smackdown he's in his ring gear

⬆️ Black and Red ⬆️

Mike: and his opponent

Mike: and his opponent. from Marieville Quebec Canada, weighing in at 219ibs. AIDEN COUPLAND!

He slowly walks to the ring. Once he reaches the ring he walks up the steps. While on the outside he climbs to the second rope but puts his foot on the top. He removes his hood revealing his face paint.

He removes his Jacket while still standing there and tosses it to ringside crew

He removes his Jacket while still standing there and tosses it to ringside crew. He tells the ref to ring the bell.

The bell is rung and Edge runs towards him. Aiden Jumps and hits Edge with a double foot stomp.

⬆️ This from the top rope ⬆️

Edge rolls out of the ring. He turns and sees Aiden running. He lands a twisting tope con hilo.

He gets to his feet and slaps the apron. He picks Edge up then sends him into the steps. He walks to Edge and picks him up before slamming his head on the apron.

Aiden rolls into the ring then back out to break the ref's count. As he looks at Edge he's caught with a boot sending him the the floor.

Edge gets him up then chops him several times having no effect on Aiden. Aiden hits Edge with a chop of his own echoing around the whole arena. He gets edge in the ring before sliding in himself.

He sees Edge in the corner. He does a random boxing combo. Edge swings for him which he dodges. He hits a backstabber but keeps a hold of him, he puts his shoes on edge's back then sends him into the corner.

As Edge hits the floor Aiden lands a standing moon sault then pins Edge.

Ref: 1...2...th-

Edge kicks out. Instead of complaining Aiden transitions straight into a headlock. Aiden keeps it locked in until they are both on their feet.

Edge lifts him up and send him forward landing face first on the mat. Edge pick him up and lands a few punches and chops.

Aiden is irish whipped from one corner to the one opposite. As he comes out of the corner Edge hits a bulldog then pins Aiden.

Ref: 1..2..thr-

Aiden kicks out shocking Edge. Edge is pissed as he lifts Aiden to his feet. Edge runs at the ropes bouncing off them, he run at Aiden for a spear but is caught with a super kick. Edge stumbles then Aiden hits a spear. He covers Edge.

Ref: 1...2...3, RING THE BELL!

The bell rings and Aiden's them plays. Aiden celebrates then looks at his dad sitting in the corner. They make eye contact.

Without saying a word Aiden exits the ring and walks to the back. When he walks to the back everyone comes up to him and saying his debut match was wicked.

His dad walks to gorilla and it all goes silent. Aiden turns around and looks at his dad. Edge puts his hand out, Aiden hesitantly shakes it.

While their characters on TV hate each other, their characters on TV somewhat reflect how they really are. A part of Aiden hates his dad for what happened with his mother.

He knows the whole thing around his birth and the story line between Edge, his mother and Matt Hardy.

He hates that his mother and father did that but he had to accept it. He hasn't had a proper relationship with his dad because he was the one who started the situation years ago, so he holds anger against him.

Without saying anything to Edge he walks away. When he's walking to his locker room he isn't looking where he's going an bumps into someone.

Aiden: i'm so sorry, i wasn't looking where i was going

Tegan: it's all good. i'm Tegan by the way, Tegan Nox

Aiden: i'm Aiden, Aiden Coupland. it's nice to meet 'The Girl With The Shinyest Wizard'

Tegan: been waiting to finally meet the 'Rated-R Prodigy'. i'm a fan of yours, amazing match by the way.

Aiden: thanks, i wish you luck in the Women's Rumble.

Tegan: thanks Aiden, i'm gonna need it.

Aiden: not if you keep that wizard shiny, your my pick to win

He raises his hand for a fist bump. She fist bumps him then then to gorilla before the match starts.

Aiden goes to his locker room and sits down watching the rest of the show. Once it gets to the end of the women's rumble Aiden is celebrating cause his pick won, that being Tegan.

He leaves his locker room and heads to gorilla where Tegan has just arrived. He walks over and congratulates her then they hug.

Aiden: i told you that you could do it

Tegan: thank you for believing i could

Aiden: it's alright

They hug again. They go there ceperate ways. Tegan goes to the girls while Aiden gets his stuff and heads to the hotel.