Chapter 3

*Raw the night after*

KP: Welcome to monday night raw. we are live from a sold out 02 Arena in London. last night was packed with action, isn't that right Corey?

Corey: is is KP, we saw returns, debuts, title defences and a father vs son match which other than the rumble matches, that stole the show.

The Judgement Day walk to the ring then step in. Edge has a mic in hand.

Edge: last night the Judgement Day were pushed to the limits, and overall we were successful.

Finn: hold up Edge.

Edge looks at Finn.

Finn: me, Dom and Damian beat our opponents, as did Rhea. you were the only one to lose last night. and the Judgement Day doesn't like failure.

The other 3 agree.

Finn: and to be honest there is only one problem in the Judgement Day, and that's you.

Priest: Finn is right. week after week we kick everybody's ass while you lose almost every week. i think it's time we drop the dead weight.

They go to attack until...

Aiden, Rey, Randy, Christian and Beth all run out to the ring and slide in. The second they do the Judgement Day exit the ring and run through the crowd.

Everyone looks at Edge. Aiden picks up a mic and raises it.

Aiden: we warned you this would happen Edge, but you didn't listen. now look at you, you've lost the Judgement day and a few of the little amount of allies you still had.

Aiden leaves the ring followed by all the others. They walk to the back and wait in gorilla. Edge walks to the back.

Beth instantly hugs him to which he responds with one of his own. He looks at Aiden.

Edge: Aiden i-

Aiden: save it dad, i'm done with all the apologise. i'm not forgiving you for what you did to Matt, ever. or for walking out on me and my mum. but for everyone's sake i'm willing to be civil. for my step-mother, step-sisters and mother. just because i'm doing this, doesn't mean you are forgiven.

He walks away and goes to his locker room where he's greeted by Tegan. She smiles.

Aiden: hey Tegan, what's up?

Tegan: hey i've got a match later tonight. it's a mixed tag match agianst Aj and Mia Yim, i was wondering if you'd be my partner?

Aiden: sure, but why me?

Tegan: you are the only person i though of asking after last night.

Aiden: that's fair, but sure i'll be your partner.

Tegan: fantastic, it'll be the match before the main event.

Aiden: sweet, just come let me know when i need to go to gorilla.