chapter nine

When Matt returned home, ready to talk with Sarah, he realised that she was fast asleep on the couch. He didn't want to wake her up of course, so he carefully lifted her up and brought her to the guest room, or else, her room. After that he went to his own room to get some sleep, he knew tomorrow was going to be a long day.

The next morning, while everyone was sleeping, Mary Lou was on the phone with Evelyn and Derek, Sarah's parents. She knew the girl didn't want to speak to her parents after everything they did, but she also knows how much that girl needs her parents. So she talked some sense into them and they realised how wrong they acted towards their daughter. Derek immediately agreed on coming over the next day to talk to his daughter and Evelyn agreed too.

After two hours, everyone was awake watching TV and eating their breakfast. Everyone except Matt. He hadn't come out of his room at all, but everyone heard him talk to the phone with Nathan so he was obviously awake.

Sarah decided to finally speak to him. She couldn't stand there and pretend like nothing's happened. She needed to talk to Matt. So that's what she did. She finished her breakfast quickly and she went towards Matt's bedroom. She knocked, she waited, she knocked again and again and again until finally Matt opened the door. "Oh. Hey.. I uhm.. I thought it was Chris.." the boy explains. "It's okay. I just.. I really need to talk to you, Matt" the girl lets out a sigh as she stares at the boy in front of her. He lets her in.

"How are you feeling?" Matt asks, concerned about the pregnant girl's health. "I'm feeling completely fine, Matt. Don't worry about me, Mary Lou is above my head 24/7 and she takes care of my well being better than me" she tries to joke to lighten the mood around them. "Oh I believe you.. I don't think she'll be leaving you alone anytime soon" the boy goes along with the girl's plan and chuckles.

"Matt.. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I really am. I couldn't though. There's something I haven't told you about. Everyone knows about it but I wanted to be the one who tells you. Matt the father of my child is...." Sarah closed her eyes, trying to relax before she tells Matt the huge news, "..you".