chapter twelve

Today Sarah's parents would come over for dinner. Sarah was nervous. She hadn't seen her parents since the fight and they only talked for a while yesterday. She was scared, she didn't know what to do or what to say, but at least she has Matt with her. She's not alone.

It was around eight when the family heard knocks coming from their door. Jim opened and welcomed the guests to the house. When Evelyn saw her daughter she immediately hugged her. She couldn't believe her tummy was already showing! It had been over two months and her belly was starting to form. Sarah kisses her mother's cheek and saw her father looking at her from across the room. She slowly went towards him, making him do the same thing.

Soon enough they were face to face, but no one did anything. After a few awkward seconds, the father hugged his pregnant daughter for the first time in two months. He couldn't believe he was that stupid to let his little girl go when she needed him the most. "Hey pumpkin" her father greeted her with the old nickname he had for her, "Hey dad" the girl whispered in the hug. After a few minutes, everyone sat on the table and started eating.

"Do you want to tell them about us and about the apartment plan?" Matt whispered in his girlfriend's ear, "I think so yeah" the girl whispered back and smiled at him.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" she asked everyone in the table, "Mom and dad, I want to inform you that the baby's father.. is Matt... and I couldn't be more happy with him being the father. He is so supportive about the baby, he cares more than enough for both me and your grandchild. We've decided to start this family together, we've started dating and we'll see how it goes. I've also started looking for an apartment. I want to live with my baby and start a real family as you did" the girl said, all in once, and looked around the whole table.

Everyone looked so happy. Her parents were obviously shocked at first, but after a while they got used to the idea of Sarah and Matt together. They were perfect for each other.

"Mom, where are you and dad going to live?" Sarah asked her parents, "At your grandma honey, grandma Hailey is always happy with us visiting so now that we need a place to sleep, she is beyond excited about it" her mother replied smiling.

Everything was finally normal. She finally had a boyfriend that cared for her and loved her, she had two families and a baby that she already loved with her whole heart. That was everything she's ever wanted and more.

She couldn't believe she got here, she's living the life she's always wanted. All of that because of an accident...

Thanks for reading my story! English is not my native language so if you find a mistake, please don't pay attention to it. Thanks again for reading my story, I know it's short but I couldn't add any more chapters, it would be too much. I can't keep adding more drama to the story. Have a great day!