7. Left and Right

They walk away and I turn to Theo and push his arm off.
"You're horrible." I say. He smiles.
"There's no reason for us to leave now, only that of you not wanting us here. Your dearest friends."
"We've never been dearest friends." I say.
"And who's fault is that?"
"You think it's mine?" I ask
"Right."

"You're literally drunk, you don't the difference between your left and right." I say.
"I'm not drunk and yes, I do." He says. He lifts his right arm and yells as he hits it against some metal thing on the wall.
"You're such an idiot." I say laughing.
"I'm fucking bleeding." He says watching as his white shirt turns red.
"Come on." I say grabbing his arm.

I see the common room bathroom and drag him in.
"You know what this looks like?" Theo asks.
"Shut up. Lock the door." I say.
"Why?"
"Because I don't want to have to deal with someone throwing up or people wanting to fuck." I say.

I grab his arm and try lifting up his sleeve. It won't go up past his wrist.

"I'm going to have to take it off." He says.
"Merlin." I mutter.
"It's not a bad sight, don't worry." He says starting to unbutton his shirt.

I force myself to look away as his chest is exposed.
"A hand maybe?" Theo says. I turn and see he needs help taking the shirt off. I grab the end of it and pull it off, exposing how muscular his arms are.

I bring his arm under the sink water.
"Fuck." He mutters.
"Sorry." I mutter not necessarily feeling sorry.

Once the blood is off, I open one of the drawers and find some bandages.
"Your arm." I ask. He pushes it out to me and I have to move closer to him to wrap it around his arm.

We're so close, I can feel his body heat on my own. I can smell him. He smells like strong cologne and it's all I can smell.

I finish bandaging his arm and look up at him. He's looking at me.
"I wrapped it." I say, saying anything to try to diffuse the tension.
"Didn't notice." He says still looking at me.

"You should probably put your shirt back on." I say physically feeling my body fight with my mind over moving closer to him.
"Shut up." Theo says before crashing his body onto mine.

His lips move along with mine as his hands run across my back. I can't stop myself as my hands trail his muscles, while the other is in his hair. I never would've expected it to be this soft.

"How much do you like that dress?" Theo asks pulling away for a mere second before returning to my face.
"A lot. Why?" I ask pulling away too.
"Fine." He says.

He doesn't pull away from the kiss as he starts to unzip my dress. And I let him. I've never craved anything like I do right now. I want him all over me.

The dress slides to the floor and he instantly grabs my legs lifting me onto the sink counter.
"Take your bloody clothes off." I say pulling away.
"You do it." Theo says into the kiss.

I grab his side and pull him even closer to me. I go for the button of his pants and unbutton it. He uses a single hand to pull them completely off. I can feel that his boxers are still on. I put my finger into the band and I can feel him move closer to me.

I can feel his hands all over my back. His fingers slip under my bra and he unclasps it. I let it slide off as I throw it into the floor. His hands make their way around my tits cupping them nicely. He pulls away from my face to kiss down my neck to my chest. He sucks my nipple gently licking it softly.
"Just fuck me." I say into his ear.
"That's the plan." He says moving even closer to me.

My body is begging for him.

He slips his boxers off and I try to not stare at its size. I question whether it'd fit.

I reach out for it and begin stroking it as Theo kisses me. I can hear him groan.
"Fuck." I hear him moan into my neck.

His hand slips under my thong and he slips his fingers in me.
"You're so wet." He says while I throw my head back, stroking him faster.

Theo pulls my thong off with one hand while speeding up his fingers with the other.

He pulls his fingers away as he pulls me off the counter and turns me around. I feel it go in. I let out a moan but try to keep it as quiet as possible.

"I want to hear you." Theo says leaning into my neck. as he begins speeding up intensely. I try to stay quiet but can't.

Theo turns me back around to face me. I press my face against his. He wraps his arms around my waist before pushing me against the wall.

I wrap my arms around my neck and continue kissing him. We both breathe in as he thrusts back in.

I can feel my knees begin to get weak. I dig my nails into his back and he seems to like that. I can hear him moaning into my neck as he leaves kisses down to my collarbone.

The back of my head is against the wall. He feels so good.

"Theo.." I mutter unable to even breathe properly.
"Emilia." He says. I've never heard my name sound like that.

I can feel him about to come inside me. He pulls out just as I was reaching my point.
"Fucks sake, Emilia." Theo mutters before kissing down my chest. I smile reaching for my clothes.

Theo grabs my waist stopping me. I turn to face him.
"I'm not finished until you are." He says leaning close to me as he picks me up and puts me onto the counter. I feel his tongue slide in before he slides it out. He looks up at me with a smirk.

God, he looks gorgeous.

He goes back to letting his tongue do the work. I've literally never been so pleased with a guy like this before. I let myself play with his hair as he does his thing.

Once I finish he pulls away and stands up to kiss me. I kiss him back.
"You taste good." He says kissing down my neck.
"Oh yeah?"
"Mhm." He mumbles.

"Theo, we should get back." I say.
"Yeah, you're right." He says looking over at the clothes on the floor.

I climb down from the counter and start picking up my clothes. Theo does the same.
"Do you mind?" I ask him. He turns to me and I motion to the zipper of my dress.
"Gotchu." He mutters moving my hair out of the way to zip up my dress.

His hands linger on my shoulders for a moment before I turn around to face him.

"So about this?" I ask.
"What about it?" Theo asks looking at me but continuing to button up his shirt.
"What does this mean?" I ask nervously.

"I'm not even fully dressed and you're already asking." Theo laughs. I don't respond. "Look, let's just pretend it didn't happen, alright?" I nod.
"Okay, great. This was just meaningless sex." I say smiling. I liked that answer.
"It was nice though." He smirks. I laugh refusing to give him the satisfaction of admitting it.

"Oh and let's keep this just between you and me." Theo says.
"That was the plan." I say.
"Good."

"So how are we walking out of here?" I ask.
"With our heads held up."
"Oh my god, you're impossible." I mutter opening the door.

Suddenly, we're back to the dimly red party filled with loud music.
"If you were louder no one would've heard you." Theo says leaning close to me.
"I don't know what you're talking about." I say.

He smirks softly.

I don't know if I can ever look at him the same.