chapter 1

Please read the first book if you haven't already, and i hope all the BAD BITCHES READING THIS ENJOYSSS :))))

"NOOOOOO" kk yelled out running to quan body as his body dropped in the ground, she rushed over to him "baby please" she said grabbing his face so he can look at her.

"mamas go" he said barley being able to get his words out "no i cant leave you, i need you please" she said as tears ran down her face.

"take my baby and go" he said but kk wasnt tryna to hear it "quan please i love you please baby you promised me" she said crying over his body.

"kk we got him we gone take him to the hospital but you gotta go aight just in case these niggas tryna spend the block" max said to kk pulling her off of quan slowly as she cried in his chest.

Mama k came running outside seeing quan on the ground "OMG MY BABY" she said breaking down to her knees crying.

"Jay'quan you get up you hear me?" she said crying but welcome kk into a hug "mama i cant do it without him" she said breaking down all over again.

Quan was shot 3 times in his arm, leg & chest so there was blood everywhere, everyone had cleared out except the boys, they were in the car getting
quan to the hospital.

"yall take care of my boy ill be right behind yall" she said as she was walking in the house with kk, as the doors open all that was heard was lani screaming to the top of her lungs.

Kk immediately rushed to her seeing that ken ken was bouncing her up and down tryna to get her to calm down, but nothing was working.

"yall okay was anyone hurt?" ken ken asked she was in the room with the kids when the shooting was taking place "quan was shot" kk said lowly reaching for lani who went with her momma no problem.

"kk im so sorry" ken said hugging her as she cried all while trying to calm down lani "we bout to go mama" she said kissing her forehead which was starting to work.

Kk was tired of having to deal with us, it literally broke her heart into pieces thinking about having to raise her baby by herself, not being to be with the love of her life.

"i gotta go home please be safe and text me when you get home i love you" kk explain hugging ken ken and kissing jaja "i love you too you too kk" ken said before she left, on the way home mike followed her just to make sure she was alright before going to the hospital.

"you need help getting lil mama out?" mike asked and she shook her head "no i got her she finally sleep but can you please call me when yall get news i dont wanna bring my baby up there" i said and he nodded

"yk i got you sis yall gone get in the house ima leave when i know its safe" he said and i hugged him abd walked in the house with kehlani.

I packed us some clothes because i didnt feel safe staying here at this house by myself, but i stopped because no matter where i went i wasnt gone feel protected without him.

I needed him and i cant lose him, what am i gone tell lani, all she wants is her dad most of the tjme hell me too.

No matter how i was feeling i am a mother now so i got lani got her dirty clothes, gave her a warm bath, and a warm bottle before placing her in the middle of the bed surrounding her around pillows.

I got my stuff to take a shower and i left the door open so i can see and hear my baby, i wasnt in the shower long before washing my areas and getting out.

I put on my clothes and called mama k "hey baby yall good?" she asked "she laid down for the night yall got any word back?" i asked hoping to hear something good.

"no baby they keep telling us that they dont have a update yet but i promise once we know something you will too, i know its a reach but try to get some sleep okay i love you" she said as a tear left my eye.

"i love you too be safe" i said before hanging up the phone.

Kennedi pov:

I just got out the shower seeing ace rocking an sleeping javan, ace drove us home but as been quiet since and you know thats never good.

"mamas" he said as he put javan in the bassinet by the bed "you leaving but ace i swear it better be to the hospital and hospital no getting involved" i said crossing my arms over my chest.

"alr mamas be safe dont leave the house without telling me i love you" he said walking over to kiss me.

"i love you too please be safe, we need you" i said pouting as he kissed my lips again before bringing me into a hug then leaving.

"God please keep him safe and i hope quan pull through because kk cant live without that man and neither will ace in jesus name amen" she said before getting in the bed with her son.

6 hours later....

"family of jayquan" the male doctor came out into the waiting room as the family stood walking to him.

"talk to me doc how is he?" mama k said pleading her eyes hoping for good news.

"im so sorry- the doctor was cut off by ace punching a hole in the wall "MAN FUCK" he yelled.

"Nooo" mama k said breaking down

———————————————————————————
Please excuse any mistakes, and im sorry ik its short but vote !!!!

Im sorry i killed jayquan i aint want but im sorry