chapter 2

8 months later....

Kaayla pov:

Its been almost 4 months since jayquan death, and my life feels like a dream that i cant wait up from, i miss him everyday and i wish he was here with us.

Lani cried herself to sleep most nights because she wants no one but her father but she is too young to understand, and there is nothing i can really do, most nights we just cry together.

The family is still tight maybe even say tighter than ever, everyone has pretty much put the game behind them after they got the niggas that killed him, jaja have got so big, ken ken and ace are still together strong.

The boys call and check up on me and lani almost everyday to make sure we don't need anything, but the only thing i want i can't have. "da" lani mumbled rubbing her eye looking up at me.

"I knew you was gone be daddy's girl" i said smiling at her before kissing her cheeks as she smiled "da da" she spoke again. "I know mama i miss him so much too" i mumbled quietly in her ear trying not to cry.

6 hours later........

Kennedi pov:

"bae why you can't take him with you" i asked ace because he been acting weird all morning, "baby you know i have no problem taking my son with me, but i can't today i gotta take care of some business and it aint the business you think either." he said to come to me.

"mhhm you are so shady, ima take my son with me" i said walking around to get my baby ready "you so dramatic bruh" he said shaking his head at me "don't you got top flight security business to handle?" i asked with my hand on my chin and he started laughing.

"here you go" he said walking in the bathroom, him laughing actually warmed her heart because ace hasn't really been himself after quan death, but i guess he taking it one day at a time like we all are.

"Where are you going?" he asked and i was debating whether to be petty or not, but i chose not to "im going to kk house to check on her." i said and he nodded "the guys called earlier she said she was good" he shrugged

"i know and she probably is physically but mentally she is raising a child by herself and she lose the love of her life so nah she aint good." i said and he nodded agreeing with me "okay baby be safe i love you" he said before kissing me and his son goodbye before leaving.

"I love you too please be safe." i said returning the kiss, I picked up jaja getting him ready to eat cause he was gone hungry in a minute, "okay mamas big boy" as he smiled.

3 hours later...

Ace pov:

"what the fuck you got me doing here?" i asked mike, "listen this weird ass number been texting me and at first i thought they was fucking with me, but im starting to believe it." mike said what tf is this nigga talking about

"nigga what?" i said looking at his dumb ass "this nigga kept texting me weird shit like only we know about, he told me to meet him here and i think it's quan" he said making my head spin. my nigga still somewhere alive

"bro say you swear" i said looking at this nigga funny "you aint on that shit are you cause ima tell trina" i said as he shook his head laughing before going back serious "im fr look who that right there?" he asked pointing to a male figure.

He had a hoodie on so we really couldn't see his face, mike got out of the car, and i followed before putting my gun in my pants, We were at this warehouse when we all first met each other. The nigga walked in the warehouse and we followed walking in till we wasnt seen no more.

He turned around taking off his hoddie and it was indeed quan, "nah this can't believe this, i watched them put your body in the ground." i said before shaking my head.

"i knew it was yo ass" mike said going over to hug him "ace im sorry bruh but i had to do what i had to do" he said and i hugged my nigga cause wtf. "you been gone for 8 months putting your family in hell kk gone kill you." mike said

Quan face immediately went into stuck mode, i know it was fucking with him that he wasn't there for the two most important people in his life. "Just tell the truth i know she miss you" i said " go home to your family" mike said and he nodded

"you need to call mama to" i said and he nodded

kk house....

"are you gone get out the car my nigga?" mike asked and quan mugged him "shut the fuck up" he said and mike his hands up " i will once you gtf out, trina looking for me so fuck up out my car" and ace shook his head laughing, dabbing up mike before walking to their front door.

Quan began followed ace as they approached the door, quan didnt want to used his keys and kk shot his ass so they just push the doorbell.

"who tf is this?" ken said looking through the peephole but only seeing ace "my man my man" she said opening the door and her face changed leaving her mouth wide open.

"omg" she said looking at quan not believing that shit was true, "why you screaming i just put lani down" kk said walking down the steps going to the door before seeing him.

Once she saw his face she just started crying and quan walked over there to her "baby" he said reaching out for her and she slap the dog shit out of him.

"get tf out" she said pointing to the door "you leave me and your daughter that long and you dont say shit get the fuck out" she said as he put his head dowm, he knew it wasnt nothing he could do but respect it.

"alr im leaving but im coming back" quan said before walking out the house.

———————————————————————————
Yall gone hate me, hope yall like it dont forget to vote & please excuse any mistakes....

Should kk take him back?

would you take your man back?