Chapter 5

Kaayla pov:

I blinked and rubbed my eyes because maybe I was in a dream, "mamas its me" he said walking closer to me and I ran into arms jumping on him, I couldn't hold it no more I just broke down.

"I'm sorry mamas" he said with one arm on my waist and the other rubbing my back "da da" I heard making me look up "look at daddy baby" he said looking at her.

I got down so he can put up his daughter and I tried to control my emotions, lani immediately started crying when she got in his arms laying her head on his chest.

"Daddy sorry baby" he said kissing her face while she hugged his neck. As much as I wanted to stop crying I couldn't I was happy that he woke up and we got him back.

He pulled me into them and we just hugged "I miss y'all so much" he said kissing my cheek.

Once we were done lani stayed on her daddy hip she didn't even care about her toys anymore and she won't even come to me, she just wanted her daddy.

"Come y'all it time to sing happy birthday" mama k said and I turned around thinking about our conversation earlier "mama you knew this whole time didn't you"

She was smiling "I did but I know if I would've stayed otp longer I would've told you everything, I knew surprising you was gone be 10 times better" she came over and hugged me

"I love you baby" " I love you more mama thank you" I said felling my eyes start to water again.

We all gathered around the table, quan who was still holding lani used his other hand to grab my waist being me closer to them "I love you girls so much"

I looked up at him giving him a kiss " we love you more daddy" he bit on my bottom lip when I pulled away. "Alright now" metre said

"My girl miss her man" Ken ken said smiling at her as everyone shared a laugh.

"one, two, three"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU" (yall know the rest)

"Blow out yo candles mama" I said to her as she just laid on her daddy chest

"Awww"

"Blow mama" quan said and she stayed right where she was "you wanna do it?" He asked me

"We both can do it" I said and he nodded, we bent down and blow her candles as everyone clapped.

I really didn't care about anything else cause I got the best gift I can have, my mannnnn

Everyone ate cake and kept enjoying themselves of course I had to share my man with everyone so I gave him a little space so he won't be overwhelmed.

Kennedi pov:

"So this the reason you been acting shady?" I asked Ace holding a sleeping jaja "mhhmm" he said keeping it short.

"Why you couldn't tell me?" I said frowning a lil "cause ik you wasn't going be able to hold that from her" he said and I just nodded cause it was true.

"We good now?" Smiling at me "I guess" I said watching him frown as I smiled "I love you" as I kissed his lips

"I love you too gimme another one" I kissed him again "one more" and I looked into his eyes "Please" I gave him another one

"We good now?" He asked again and I nodded "Yes sir" "Good" I started yawning before putting my head on his shoulders "You tired?" He asked

"A lil but I don't want this to end" he put his arm around me and I replaced my head watching our son breathe. "get out that man's face" he said laughing at me "shut up this my baby" "our baby" "yea that too"

"you crazy" 'Isn't that why you love me" "I guess it plays a part"

I looked around seeing everyone was just talking among themselves, you could tell no one wanted to leave but it was about that time, I was looking for kk but I couldn't find her.

I was about to get up to see where she was but ace pulled me back down "where you going?" he asked me "go see where kk at" i said and he shook his head " she good she right there" he said pointing across the room.

I saw her walking to the gifts about to put some stuff up as quan walked behind her still carrying Lani on his chest, this baby hadn't left her daddy's hip he walked through the door. Im so happy that quan made it through.

Jay'Quan pov:

A nigga ain't had a pov in almost a year, yall miss a nigga or what?

I woke up from my coma about a couple days after kk got kicked out, I'm decided to wait until the birthday party to surprise them, the only people who knew was my mama and the guys, I told him what I wanted to do and they made it happen.

When I saw my babies i cried because i missed them and i know they missed me to, i was a little nervous coming back knowing how me and kk left off but now God gave me another chance I was fasho going to do it right.

I was chopping it up with everyone, my arm was starting to hurt cause i been holding lil mama all night but I aint tripping she miss her daddy. I can feel kk was trying to keep her distance from me so I walked over there to her.

"mamas" i said as she put the gift down before turning around looking at me "Mhhm"

"you don't miss me?" i said fucking with her i know she miss me "quan you know i miss you don't be like that," she said walking over to me "why you being distant then"

"I ain't want you to feel overwhelmed with both me and lani all on you so I'm trying to see you some space but I do miss you and I love you soo
much" she said grabbing my face and kissing me

"I miss you lips, I miss the waste you taste, I miss that puss- she cut me off "stop don't be talking like that when you got my baby in your arms

I looked down seeing my baby was sleeping peacefully, " you want me to get her" she asked me and I shook my head " nah she cool" I said and she just looked at me.

"You been packing her all day and she ain't light no more she a big girl, you sure" she asked and I nodded "I got it" and she nodded going back to the gifts.

"You ready to head back home?" I asked her and she just smiled before nodding her head "ima put all the gifts in the car" she said trying to walk off but I grabbed her "no you not ima do it just chill, you need a break cause I know you ain't been taking on with me gone"

She was about to argue "but- I kissed her lips "take my baby and go sit down" I placed a sleeping lani on her chest as she sat down just watching me.

I pulled my phone out and snap a picture my girls "yall just don't know how much I missed yall" I said after taking the gifts to the car with max and mike helping me.

__________________________________

Please excuse any mistakes, hope y'all enjoy!!

So what yall tryna see? I'm taking suggestions and recommendations but keep it cute

I told yall ima lock in

Yall want me to keep publishing as I write or wait till I'm done with the book??