Chapter 4

2 months later... Lani birthday....

Kennedi pov:

"hey stanka man" i said talking to my sweet boy as he just woke up from his nap, Iooked over at ace waking him up "bae" I said picking up jaja. "mhhm" he said rubbing his eyes "come on we needa get ready for lani party" I said as i watch him go back to sleep. 

"Gimmie like 5 mo minutes babygirl" he said and i just got out of the bed and walked into cam room to picked his clothes out. The only reason Im not getting upset with ace is because this is like the only time he has actually slept, everyone has been on edge about quan. 

Ace been acting really strange too but I know one thing he better not be doing what I think he doing, he been coming home a little later than usual, and being real sneaky. I snapped back and walked inside jaja room to get this outfit together "What you wanna wear sonson?" I said walking to his closet. 

KK POV: 

"Wake up birthday girl" I said placing kisses all over lani face to wake her up, I can't believe that I have a one-year-old, and quan still hasn't woke up. Ever since we left the hospital we haven't got any word back on his condition. 

Im scared to bring lani back up from what happened last time and when I went by my self they said he could not have any visitors, of course, they banned me from the hospital cause I showed my ass in there and idgaf cause don't play with me when it comes to my man. 

I was gone let ken ken plan her birthday party because I wanted Moana but after everything I needed this to get my mind off of everything, I'm trying not to be sad so I'm just thinking about the good stuff. 

I put lani in a warm bath before getting her dressed, she was wearing a shirt and a cute top and Ima just leave her hair out with the curls. While I was drying lani i got an call from mama k face timing me "hey mama" i said 

"hey pretty where is the birthday girl" she said "Right here getting a bath," I said putting the small towel over her goodies before flipping the camera "happy birthday stinkkkyy, i cant wait to see you later" she said as lani was just kicking and smiling. 

She loves her gigi so much, probably cause she is spoiled rotten, "say thank you gigi" as she spoke her little words. "da da" she said and I frowned a little "I know mama i know" i said. 

I flipped the camera again so mama can see me "ma hey you heard anything from the doctors" i asked her, her face changed "na baby i haven't but look i gotta go ima see yall later" she said before hanging up the phone before I could say anything. 

Did he died and she was just trying to wait to not ruin lani birthday? i started thinking but i shook my head not trying to keep thinking the worst. 

I got lani ready in about 30 minutes, i laid her down her a nap since today was going to be a busy day for her and I needed her attitude to be right cause her attitude is a little worst than mines. 

I put her mini crib in the bathroom so i can watch her while I was in the shower, being a single parent or one side parent I don't even know what to call it, has me doing all kind of stuff, but it has to be done. 

Once I got dressed, i went to her room to grab her bag that I prepared the night before, picked her up and we got in the car and made our way to the place. 

Ace pov:

"what you mean you want us to drive separate cars" ken said with an attitude "baby i gotta make a couple of stops before I come to party" i said trying to be calm with her ass. "stops that me and son can't come to" she said mugging me. 

"why you acting like this?" i asked her picking up my son "glad you mention acting cause you been coming home late, being sneaky, and now you wanna dry separate cars and don't wanna tell me why, man idgaf do what you want to." she said walking over to me snatching jaja out my hands and walking out the door. 

"girl bring yo ass here" i said following behind her as she was walking down the stairs going to the kitchen, getting his bag, and trying to go in the garage. "can you chill i got a reason for all this" i said trying to calm her down

"move out the way i don't care anymore" she said not looking at me, i tried to grab her face to look at me but she just moved back "Javaris I'm not going to tell you again" she said and I just nodded opening the door, i don't like argue in front of my son. 

"we gone talk about this later" i said as she was putting jaja in his seat and I opened the door for her, she got in after she was done and I reached in for a kiss, she turned her cheek on a nigga "really?" she ain't say nothing she was closed the door and I nodded my head before grabbing my keys, leaving out as well. 

THE PARTY..... 

Kaayla pov:

Lani party is perfect and I am so in love with how everything turned out, of course i cried like a big baby because she was so cute, i know she won't remember a thing but i can't help it. I really wish quan was here. 

"why are you over here by yourself?" metre asked me while marquris and micheal were talking among each other "I'm just taking in everything" i said smiling at him

"girl its all in your face how you doing fr?" he said handling me a plate a food and I took it gladly "i hate that quan is not here with me to be celebrating our daughter, i just don't want her to forget about him, everytime i think about it my heart breaks" i told him truthfully 

I was about to take a bit of my chicken when I here

"good thing you don't have to" i dropped the chicken and turned around

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please excuse any mistakes hope yall enjoy, 

ima stop bs yall fr fr I'm locked in lmaoooo