The date

"I have to what!" Bella exclaimed as both her and Charlotte's jaw nearly hit the floor when he said that. "Look, we're aware you guys don't like each other. But to fix this, we suggested a hangout between the two of you so that you can get to know each other better" the principal spoke.

"A hangout are you serious?!" Pepper exclaimed with a shocked face. "I know, but if I don't go I'll fail all my classes by default. And I'll get kicked off the football team!" Bella said sounding exasperated. "I'm sorry to hear that mamma" Sophie said.
"Thanks Soph, I'd better go and get ready. See you guys later" Bella said waving to her friends as she walked away.

At her house, Bella was for some reason worried about her looks, as if Charlotte would care. "So what do ya think?" Her mom said enthusiastically. "Mom, that's a dress, we're just going to a movie" Bella said, "well I just figured that with all that pouting in the mirror, you wanted to dress nicely for your date" her mom said putting the dress on the bed. "I didn't exactly have a choice mom" Bella said still staring in the mirror. "Well, it's a lot better then starting fights" her mom responded, "you know I didn't start that fight" Bella replied. "I know honey, but Charlotte might be going through her own things right now. Just be patient" she said. "Kinda hard to be patient with someone who hates me" Bella thought.

Meanwhile, Bella was standing outside the theater Bella was getting impatient. "Ugh, it would be just like Charlotte to leave me here stranded and make us both get a failing grade" she said to herself mentally. Suddenly she felt self conscious, like she wasn't good enough. Why would she think that, she doesn't care what Charlotte thinks right?
Bella was about to walk home when a car pulled up. Out came Charlotte, THE Charlotte Newman in a bright red, sparkling dress with black heel boots. She looked gorgeous with her red lip stick and now long, wavy hair.
Bella's jaw dropped, suddenly she felt under dressed in her home made bulldog jacket with jeans and sneakers.

"Let's get this over with, shall we" she said, " y-yeah" Bella said still speechless. They went in and got their tickets, they stopped at the counter and ordered some popcorn and soda. "You paid for the tickets, let me pay for the food" Bella said, "fine by me" Charlotte said walking into the booth and leaving Bella alone by the counter. "Fine by me" Bella said in a mocking tone. She took the popcorn and sat down next to Charlotte, well not too close. The box of popcorn was in the chair between them, and they sat in their respected seats not saying a word for what felt like hours.

"Could the previews take any longer to start" Bella muttered causing Charlotte to snicker. "What so funny?" Bella asked. "You do realize no matter how much you complain it's not going to go any faster right" Charlotte smirked causing Bella's temper to flair.

"You know what, I need to ask you something?" She said causing Charlotte to look at her expectingly with her arms crossed. "Why do you hate me, every since we were kids you made my life miserable when I only ever tried to be nice to you!" Bella said and she could tell Charlotte did not expect that question. "I-I don't know, I never really thought about it" she said and Bella looked even more furious. "So you mean to tell me that after everything you did to me, you don't even have a good reason!" Bella whisper yelled being mindful of where they were. "Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't aware I needed a reason to hate you!" Charlotte kind of yelled.

The two girls stared furiously at one another...until the previews finally started causing the two girls to face away from one another.

After the previews the movie finally started and Charlotte had to got to the bathroom. "Really now!?" Bella yelled in a hushed tone, "I can't control my bladder Bella!" Charlotte said as she rushed to the bathroom. "Fine, more popcorn for me" Bella said as she continued to watch the movie.

After an hour Bella started to get concerned. After the movie was over, Bella got a little miffed. Charlotte left her alone at the movies, typical. Bella walked into the bathroom just to be sure, and sure enough she heard crying. "Charlotte?" Bella knocked on the stall. "Are you okay?" She asked growing concerned again. Charlotte opened the stall door and she looked wreaked, "m-my boyfriend broke up with...for another girl!" She sobbed. For whatever reason seeing her like this made her sick to her stomach. "What happened?" Bella asked, "he sent me a text saying I wasn't good enough! After everything I did for him!" She continued to cry "I-I loved him, and he cheated on me again!".

"Again!?!" Bella thought, she would be having words with this asshole, and soon. "Charlotte if he couldn't see you for who you really are, then he's not good enough for you" Bella said putting a hand on her shoulder and using her other one to wipe some of her mascara off.

After Bella wiped some of the mascara off she cupped Charlotte's cheek with her hand and used her thumb to rub comforting circles on her cheek. Charlotte's hand rested on top of Bella's, "I'm so so sorry that I hurt you" she sniffed.
"I forgive you" Bella said, but she was unprepared for what was about to happen. "And, I am sorry for missing the movie" Charlotte started to lean in and before Bella could stop it, they kissed. But the thing is, she could have stopped it at any time, she chose not too. Instead she kissed back and man was it the best kiss she ever had!

They both stopped for some air after a couple minutes of whatever that was. "Woah" Charlotte said as the word amazed was spread across her features. What the hell just happened, why didn't she stop that. What was even going on!?! "Bella, I think I might gay" she said sounding surprised at herself. "No stinking way".