Feelings

Everything got super weird after a while. Bella couldn't stop thinking about fucking Charlotte Newman. Not like sex or anything, but she just couldn't get her out of her head.  Maybe Charlotte was playing some type of long game. That would explain why every time she passed her in the hallway she would give smile and wave saying "hey Bella" with no malice intent what so ever. Even her friends found that weird, and they definitely thought it was weird when she gave her phone number to Bella right before coming out very publicly as bi. It was big news in a small town, one ace caught whiff of. He was constantly reporting on her which Charlotte didn't really mind. But the thing is, Bella kind of did. It just seemed like something that should be more private rather then having people constantly report on it. But then again Charlotte did love attention.

Anyways, she got a boyfriend which Bella had a fleeting suspicion that it wouldn't last. She couldn't even bring herself to figure out his name. Charlotte was still nice to her in biology and they worked on a lot of projects doing class, and to her surprise she even somehow found herself exchanging text messages with her. As if Charlotte enjoyed her company, that thought alone gave Bella a warm feeling.

Then one day Bella caught Charlotte in janitor's closet, she was passing by when she heard a noise coming from behind the door. When she went to investigate she saw something she could never get out of her head. Charlotte was making out with a girl from the cheer squad. "Charlotte!!" Bella screeched. The girl she was making out with bolted and Charlotte stood awkwardly in front of a very pissed off looking Bella. "Your cheating on you boyfriend?" Bella asked softly as if not wanting to believe it. "What can I say, now that I swing both directions I do whatever I want" she said, "when a boy makes me mad I can just get with a girl" she said with her classic Newman smirk, "wow, I thought we were friends, but I can't be friends with someone who's a cheater" Bella said as she walked off leaving Charlotte with a pit in her stomach.

Later doing the day Charlotte found Bella by her locker and decided to apologize. "Hey can we talk?" She asked, "sure" Bella shrugged, it was only a few minutes until school was over for the day and everyone could go home. "I'm sorry, you we're right. Your a good person and I should probably listen to you more often" Charlotte admitted causing Bella to smirk, "Go on" she said.  "Point is, I'm just naturally mean and your not. Your a good person and I don't want to jeopardize that" she said looking down o she didn't have to look Bella in the eye. "Charlotte you can be good too, no one is naturally mean" Bella said giving her a small smile causing Charlotte to grin. The two took a couple steps closer, before Charlotte said "I broke up with my boyfriend" and Bella looked confused. "Why?" She asked, "because I like girls better and it wasn't fair to him that I'm in love with another girl" Charlotte confessed, "oh" Bella said softly, taking a couple steps back. "Truth is Bella, I've just now, like the stupid person I am, realized my feelings for you" she said.

Bella's head shot up. "D-did she just, no, it couldn't be" Bella thought. Charlotte took a step closer. "So now that you know, I'm hoping you and I could still be friends if you don't feel the same way" she said taking another step closer.
"I-I do like you Charlotte b-but I might not be into girls" Bella stuttered trying to get the words out, "That's okay, as long as I have you" Charlotte said as she turned to leave. "Wait!" Charlotte turned around again. "What if I WAS into girls, what would you do then" Bella asked. Charlotte smirked and took a step closer, "I would pin you against your locker and start fucking you mercilessly" she said boldly causing Bella to turn at least ten different shades of red.

"Are you into girls?" Charlotte questioned with a smirk backing her up to her locker. Bella didn't have an answer, what would she do. "M-maybe" Bella squeaked out without thinking and by the time she realized what she said there was no denying it. Charlotte's face lit up with a huge smirk and before Bella could react she pinned her against the locker and kissed her. Bella had no idea how to respond, all she knew was that she was feeling things for Charlotte. So she kissed back. Charlotte being stronger then she looks picked her up by the legs and continued to make out with her.

She made her way to Bella's neck and kissed lower and lower until. "Bella!" Pepper and Sophie said in union.
"Oh my god!" Bella said and Charlotte dropped her. "Um...hey guys, what's up?" Bella said nervously.