1

I.

"Uhm, Kane," the boy said softly.

Kane's heart skipped a beat. He couldn't believe it - the love of his life had just called him, for the first time.

He turned his head to look at the boy who had stopped in front of his desk. Kane physically tried to stop himself from hugging the boy, as he looked so small and vulnerable in that sweater.

"Yes?" Kane responded.

"Mr. Smith asked for you because he said he wanted to talk to you about you missing his class," the boy said.

Kane couldn't help but turn red when the boy looked at him with that innocent gaze. He imagined wrapping his arms around the boy's small waist and holding his soft hands, which would probably fit perfectly in his own.

"Oh- okay-" Kane could barely process the boy's words as he stared dumbly at the boy's face from his seat. He was startled when the boy leaned his face close to him and then frowned. "Are you sick? You're red- oh my! You have a fever-"

Kane abruptly stood up, making the boy back away a little with concern. As the boy grabbed him by the arm, Kane thought, "I'm never going to wash this hoodie again."

"Let's tell him that you were sick-" the boy suggested.

"I'm fine," Kane assured, placing his rough hand on top of the boy's soft ones. The boy frowned, unconvinced that Kane was truly fine when he was blushing so hard because of the boy's sudden action. Feeling the soft, small hand of the boy, Kane imagined how perfectly it would fit in his own.

Then the bell rang, making the boy look at him with a concerned look before giving him a small smile and retracting his hand away.

The boy is such an angel, so worried about someone like him, a creep.

Oh, how he wished time would stop, so he could fucking savor every moment with the boy.

II.

Kane rested his head on his left hand, gazing lazily at his certain pretty classmate whose desk was filled with highlighters and cute sticky notes. Kane's right hand fiddled with his pen as he continued to observe his view.

The boy was so focused, highlighting something in his notes, and Kane's sight was fixed on the boy's lovely side profile. The boy had a soft smile whenever he smiled at something. The boy's name was June, like the month of his birthday.

Everything about June was charming, Kane thought.

His beautiful and kind personality.

His petite figure that looks cuddly and
the perfect size for Kane to hug.

And June's hands would look small in his; they would be a perfect fit if they ever held hands.