11

June shook his head aggressively, his face covered in tears, but Kane just smiled brightly.

"What happened to you, Kane?" June asked weakly. "Why, Kane, why?" He hit Kane's chest hard, and Kane's face changed to anger and hurt.

"What happened to me?" he growled. "You can't see how much I love you, but instead, you broke up with me when I've been doing anything for you." He held June's wrist tightly when June was about to hit his chest again.

"Kane, I have known you, dated you for seven years - just how did you b-become like this? What happened to my sweet, caring candy Kane?" He wiped his tears, looking up at Kane, who frowned.

"You're mine, June. Love me only, you're mine only," Kane said possessively.

June shook his head, "Never, Kane, never."

Kane's eyes darkened. "You said the wrong answer, darling," he said, and brought his hand with a handkerchief, suddenly covering half of June's face with it.

Well, you know what's in the handkerchief...

"Mmmf!" June muffled, as he couldn't get out of Kane's hold, being manhandled.

_

June sat up groggily. "Where am I..." he murmured, feeling the soft sheets between his fingers. He looked around the room and saw a curtain that was drawn over the window, blocking out any light.

It was familiar - this was his old home. He knew this place well.

He stood up and walked over to the curtained window, lifting it. It was dark outside. "June?" a voice asked from behind him. June whipped around to see Kane, who had just opened the door.

"Kane..." June's voice was hoarse and small as he backed away.

Kane walked towards him, causing June to take a step back. "It's okay everything is fine now ," Kane reassured softly, standing directly in front of him. "What do you mean everything's fine now?! You killed my friends-"

"They were in the way," Kane stated plainly, further enraging June. "This is ridiculous." June used his strength to push Kane aside and tried to walk past him, but ended up being grabbed by the elbow and dragged across the room. Kane roughly tossed June onto the bed and stooped down to pick up something that was jingling on the floor.

Kane yanked on a lengthy metal chain that seemed to be attached to the bed. June freaked out and quickly sat up, but Kane forcefully pushed him back down and secured one end of the chain to his ankle.

"What the hell are you doing?! Let me go!!" June screamed.

"I'm just making sure that you won't ever leave me again my dear June." Kane gently caressed June's startled face.

Let go of me!" June shouted, attempting to break free from the bed, but was forcefully pushed back down.

"You can't just take me like this! It's not right!" June protested as Kane held his wrists firmly above his head. "It's already done," Kane replied with a smirk. Despite June's struggles, Kane leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

Tears welled up in June's eyes as he squirmed beneath Kane's grip.

Kane winced and pulled back as June bit his lip, causing him to hiss in pain.

"I really hate you...I hate you!!" June shouted as he managed to sit himself up.

June crawled back, leaning against the headboard, away from Kane. "Why are you being like this?" June choked out through tears. "Please, let me go..." he pleaded desperately, his voice small.

"No," Kane said as he pulled June into a hug, which June struggled to push away.

June started to punch Kane's chest, but his attempts didn't seem to bother Kane, leaving June utterly defeated by Kane's unfazed reaction.

Instead, Kane hugged him tighter, causing June to sob and thrash in his hold.