Seven

Liam pov

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY PHONE?" I scream, as I walk down the stairs into the living room as I see everyone.

"We don't know, it's funny our phones have been missing." Salvatore says as the rest nod.

"This is like the 6th time I've lost it this week." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Haha imagine!" Aden says.

"Bro shut up, you've lost it like four times this day." Luca says hitting the back of Aden's head.

"Ok, but really where's my phone?" I ask, Auoura then laughs. We look at her with adoration.

"Hey can you give me water from the fridge?" Blake ask me as I nod.

As I walk to the kitchen I open the fridge, I look, my eyes widen as I see my phone in a glass cup that. The cup has red jello, my phone's in the jello.

I get the cup and go to the living room.

"Who the heck put my phone in a cup with jello?!" I ask as everyone looks at me.

"What did you do to your phone?!" Aden says as they all laugh.

"Who did this?" I ask looking at them.

"Ok, we swear it was none of us. We all where here talking." My dad says as they all nod.

"So your saying my phone just magically had just disappeared and appeared in Jello in the fridge?!" I said.

"Actually, our phones have been missing for the past what month or so. I mean, our phones have disappeared. I had to get a new phone because I couldn't find it, then when I came home, I found it on my tv stand, I swear I had it in my pocket." Luca says.

"It's true. But why and how do they keep going missing?" Mom says as they all agree.

"I'd it happens again well check the camera's." Dad says as we all nod.

Salvatore pov

As I look at Auoura I see her smiling as she looks at me.

"You know, I must say you are a cute baby. You'll be getting away with lots of things I see." I said as she laughs. Sometimes I feel like she can understand us.

I then pick up Auoura and take her to my mom.

"Mom can you take care of Auoura, I need to help dad with the Mafia, some guy sold about 1 thousand dollars." I said as she nods smiling as I hand her Auoura.

We are the most powerful Mafia we have all the money, we don't care about people taking our money but we can not have that in our Mafia, because then they willt think we're weak and they can just keep and keep taking it.

Bella pov

As Salvatore leaves I smile holding Auoura in my arms.

I try really.cant wait til she's 5 we can talk about things! Have girls day, go shopping! Ah and talk about boys! And lots of other stuff.

I get up and go to my room. I then lay down Auoura so she can sleep, it's her bed time.

I lay down carefully next to her. I smile looking at her.

I finally have a daughter, blood or not. She's my daughter, have and will always be.

This is a short chapter. But thank you guys for all readying and please countine.

Counted words: 563