Thirty - one

Salvatore pov

I sign as I look at Aulora. She's looking at me as she sits on her bed. I sit down on the chair.

"Baby?" I ask.

"Yes Sav?" Aulora ask.

"Can I ask you some questions?" I ask, Aulora nods.

"Where did the man take you?" I ask.

"In Russia." Aulora answers my question.

"When your ran away where did you run away from?" I ask.

"A hotel, it was like an hour away." She says as I look at her confused.

"How did you get here then, an hour away is quite far." I say with confusion.

"I ran." She says, I get up and sit on her bed.

"Remember that one book where we couldn't open?" I ask her as she nods.

"Do you want it?" I ask she looks at me.

"Anton has it." She says, I crunch my eyes in confusion.

"When the man took me, a few days ago he gave me the book to read." She says as I nod.

"What was the book about?" I ask.

"N - nothing." She says, I sign I know she might not want to say so I don't push it, I just nod.

"Ok, I'll see you later." I say. I get up and before I can leave her room I stop.

"Do you know the name of the hotel?" I ask.

"Getaway Mansion." She says I nod and smile at her, I then leave.

/ / /

As I arrive at the conference room I see my men sitting.

"Tomorrow we'll be going to Getaway Mansion, that's a hotel, I want you guys to ask and check if Anton is their. If he is bring him to me." I say.

"Yes sir!" They all shout, I dissmis them and they leave.

Anton must still be their, if their looking for Aulora. He must be, and if he is...I'm going to enjoy every second of it as I tourture them all.

I smirk of the thought of their blood on my hands as I hear their screams and cries and begging.

I get the glass of liquor and press is against my lips then gulp it all.

/ / /

Salvatore pov

As we arrive at the hotel I get out of the car, I then throw my cigarette to the floor and step on it.

We then walk inside the hotel. Me, Luca and another of my man are with by my side. I have every entrance blocked, Anton and his men can't escape.

We walk towards the front desk, I see a man, once he sees me he speaks.

"Hello sir, thank you for coming to Getaway Mansion. Can I help you with anything?" He ask.

"Yes, is their a man named Anton Petrov staying in this hotel?" I ask. The man looks at me then looks towards the computer, he clicks on stuff then looks back at me.

"Yes their is." He says as I nod smiling.

"Can I get his number number?" I ask. He looks at me hesitantly. "I'm sorry sir, but I cannot do that." He says as I sign.

I pull out seven thousand dollars. "Let's make a deal, you tell me his door number and I'll give you about seven thousand dollars?" I ask.

He thinks for a bit. He then looks at me. "Room 502." He says then hands me the key card. I thank him and give him the money.

Before I can leave the man speaks. "Their are about five other men. They are also armed with guns." The man says as I nod, I thank him and we leave.

We walk towards the elevator and we go up the 8th floor.

About ten minutes later we arrive.

*500*

*501*

*502*

I smirk as I look at the door, I look at Luca and my dad, we all look at each other. We take out our guns and raise them in the air ready to shoot.

"1" I whisper.

"2"

"3" I then kick down the door.

*Bang.*

*Bang.*

*Bang.*

Counted words: 673