Eighteen

Alexander pov

I smile looking at my princess and queen, bella is doing Aurora's hair.

"Mama when will papa come home. He promised me he'd take me to the park." Auoura says.

"My love he'll come soon." Bella says.

"I love you mama." Aulora says as Bella smiles wide.

"I love you to my princess." Bella says smiling.

"All done." Bella says, she then gets her phone and takes a picture of it.

"Look." Bella says showing her th phone.

" Bella says showing her th phone

"Beautiful mama." Aulora says smiling.

"Indeed." Bella says looking at Auoura with love.

I then decide to make my appearance.

Before I can, Auoura's eyes widen.

"Papa's here." Auoura says she runs around towards me and smiles.

"Papa!" She says getting up, she then runs towards me.

I lift her up in my arms.

"Hello." I said.

"Papa like my hair? Mama did it. Can we go now? I'm ready! I miss you papa I didn't see you for the whole day. Ah Papa guess what?  Liam and Sal said more bad words and so then I get more candy! Oh papa, Blakie said when I get older he'll, he'll show me how to play football." Papa am I talking to much?" Auoura rants off as i smile looking at her with adoration.

"Your hair is beautiful. Very. And I miss you to, and yes we can go to the park. I love you my little one." I said as Auoura smiles.

"I love you too papa." She says smiling.

"You must had a wonderful day." I said as she nods.

"Ok let's go." I said as she nods.

I then walk us out and to my car. I put Auoura in her car seat and I buckle her. I close her side of the door, I then go in my seat. I close the door and get the car ready.

About fivtheen minutes later we arrive. I walk to Aurora and get her out. I close the door and lock it.

I carry her to the play ground.

I put her.

"Papa play with me." She says grabbing her soft small hand in my big rough one.

"Ok." I said smiling.

A few minutes of playing a woman then comes towards us.

"Hi, uh can I get your number." The woman says, she's probably in her early fourties. Before I can speak Auoura speaks.

"No he's my papa. Also my mommies crazy so keep on walking sweetheart. Ah and my papa wouldn't give you his number because he still wants to keep his eyes and he value's his life very very much." Auoura says as I smile. The woman walks away quickly.

Auoura grabs my hand.

"I don't think they see the ring. Don't worry papa, I'll scare them off." Auoura says as I laugh nodding.

"We got your mama for that." I said as she giggles.

"Do you want some ice cream?" I ask, she nods. I pick her up in my arms. We then walk to the ice cream stand.

"Hi what can I get y'all!" A woman says happily. She's probably her in late fivities.

"I want Chocolate!" Auiura says happily.

"Ok anything else?" The woman ask as I shake my head no she nods.

"Ok that's a dollor!" She says happily as she gives us the dollor. I give her two hundred dollars.

"Keep it." I said, she nods and thanks me.

We walk away and sit down on a bench.

"Papa, can you teach me how to play soccer? Mama said you played it way back when you where younger." Auoura ask as I laugh.

Way back when I was younger, uh? Why'd she make it sound like I'm that old tho?

"Ok." I said as she claps she then starts to eat her ice cream.

About five minutes later I look to see Auoura finished with her ice cream.

I burst out laughing.

"What wrong?" Auoura ask clueless as she looks at me inoccently with chocolate surrounding her mouth.

"You - hahaha you got, here." I said, I pull out my phone and show her.

She's giggles, I get a napkin and wipe her mouth.

"Ok, wanna go home?" I ask as she nods yawning.

About fivtheen minutes later we arrive home.

I carry inside a sleeping Auoura in my arms.

"Mr. Blue." Auoura whisper as I chulcke.

Mr. Blue is Auoura's favorite toy. Salvatore got her it.

I walk in Auoura room which is between mine and Salvatore.

I out Auoura done on her Viloet purple. She loves violet purple and stars.

I then tuck her, I kiss her forehead.

I then have two guards watching her by her door.

I sign as I go to my office.

I smile remembering Auoura's smile.

She's so pure.

How did you guys like Auoura and Alexander spending time together?

Counted words: 807