꒰🎸꒱ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈

----🕸----

Aoba Johsai High School was your typical average high school, filled with typical average classes, typical average teachers, and typical average students.

*click*

Well, except for one...

*click*

One 17 year-old boy stood out immensely from the rest of the crowd. He has wide purple eyes and straight silver hair styled in an undercut with a middle part. He also wears earrings on both ears, wearing black pants and a white collared shirt with a black long sleeved sweater over it. His face held a cold, blank expression as his black dress shoes clicked against the tiled floor of the hallway he was walking down.

All the kids who saw him coming, moved out of his way, and he blankly glanced around at his fellow peers.

"𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡𝙨..."

He glanced at a group of girls who gave him judgmental looks.

"...𝙧𝙪𝙣 𝙗𝙮 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙤..."

The boy glanced at some worn down teachers who also gave him weird looks.

"...𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙢."

The school bell rang, and the boy noticed some jocks laughing and snickering as they walked away from a locker. He approached the locker and noticed how it had crude words and drawings on it.

He opened it, and a young boy in black shorts, and a white and black striped shirt fell out of the locker and onto the floor. The young boy has a prominent scar running from the back of his skull to the leftmost side of his face that slightly touches the corner of his left visually impaired eye. He had been tied up, and had an apple shoved in his mouth.

The boy's face didn't falter as he knelt down and pulled the apple out of the kid's mouth.

"I want names." He demanded

"I don't know who they were, honest. It all happened so fast." The younger one whimpered.

"Kurokawa Hitto, my little brother and my loyal servant, emotion equals weakness. Pull yourself together." The boy ordered as he untied him. Hitto kept whimpering. "Now."

He grabbed Hitto's hands, and suddenly, his head flew back, and he was hit by a vision.

---🕸---

The jocks all laughed at Hitto and mocked him as they held his arms and tied him up.

"You scared, kid? Scared"

They shoved him in the locker and stuck an apple in his mouth, before laughing and shutting the door.

---🕸---

The boy's head jerked forward, and Hitto looked up at him concerned. "You okay?" He asked.

"𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙮, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙛𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧-𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙣."

He looked down at his brother and stood up. "Leave this to me." He said.

"Izana-nissan? What are you gonna do?" Hitto asked.

The boy named Izana turned to face his brother.

He gave him a small smirk. "𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙙𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩."

Izana climbed the stairs that led to the pool where the jocks were practising.

One of them took notice of his arrival. "Yo, Hanma-san, look. 'Hitto's' brother." He pointed.

Izana stood at the edge of the pool and stared down at the jocks.

"Hey freak!" Hanma called. "This is a closed practice."

He and the other jocks laughed, even though he didn't say anything funny, but Izana was unfazed.

"The only person who gets to torture my brother is me, peasants." He announced

He lifted up his arms to reveal two bags filled with piranhas in each hand. Immediately, the jocks faces fell, and they scrambled to get out of the pool.

Izana dropped the bags in, releasing the piranhas, who swam after the jocks.

Hanma managed to get to the ladder, but it was too late. One of the piranhas got ahold of him, and the pool water turned red, as he screamed in pain.

Izana just stood at the edge of the pool, watching the scene with a wicked smirk on his face.

---🕸---