꒰🎸꒱ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐕

---🕸---

Up in his dorm, Izana was typing on his typewriter, trying to work on his novel, but he could hear Yuzuha and (Y/n) through the walls, laughing and talking.

Eventually, he couldn't take it and marched over to the connected wall of their dorm and banged on it. "Quiet!" He hissed.

Yuzuha and (Y/n) stopped talking, and Izana started to head back to his desk when Yuzuha came bursting into his room, with (Y/n) following behind her.

"What the hell was that about?" Yuzuha demanded.

"You we're too loud. Your voice annoyed me." He replied.

Yuzuha's face scrunched up. "I-!"

"Silence would be appreciated." Izana cut her off, as he sat at his desk. "This is my writing time."

"Your writing time?" (Y/n) repeated.

"I devote an hour a day to my novel. Perhaps if Shiba did the same, her vlog might be coherent." He commented. "I've read serial killer diaries with better punctuation."

"I write in my voice. It's my truth. It's what my followers love. Plus, don't act so high on me! You should at least call me with honorific! SHIBA-SAN" Yuzuha defended.

Izana turned his chair to face her. "You're
followers are clearly imbeciles. To answer you, why would I, call you with honorific when I don't have any respect towards you?"

(Y/n) placed her hands on her hips. "There's no need to be so rude, Kurokawa-kun." He stood up and walked over to the girls. "The truth hurts. Her followers respond to her stories with insipid little pictures."

"You mean emojis?" Yuzuha asked. "It's how people express their feelings. I realize that's a foreign concept to you."

Izana stared down at her. "When I look at you, the following emojis come to mind: Rope, shovel, hole."

Izana walked back to his desk. "By the way, it's Kurokawa, not Kurokowa. If you're going to gossip about me, at least spell my name correctly."

(Y/n) had enough of his attitude. She took out her phone and started playing preppy pop music that she knew he would hate, and she and Yuzuha started dancing around.

The boy turned and glared at them. "Turn that off." He demanded.

The girls didn't listen, and kept dancing. Izana approached (Y/n) and tried to take her phone, but she avoided him, and danced around his room.

Izana chased after her and managed to grab the wrist that held her phone, and he turned the music off, but didn't release her. Instead, he yanked her towards him, and she collided with his chest. Izana grabbed her other wrist and leaned down to her ear.

"Don't...mess...with me." Izana growled.

(Y/n) felt her face grow warm, but didn't back down. "Well, if you don't want me to mess with you, then you shouldn't make it so easy." She whispered.

Izana glanced down at her in annoyance, but she just smiled mockingly at him. He wanted to say something, but just kept staring at her. She kept surprising him. Which was not an easy thing to do.

What he found most surprising was the fact that he didn't hate having her so close to him. Her chest was pushed up against his, and he could feel her heartbeat. He also noticed how nice she smelled. He wondered what shampoo she used to make it smell like that.

Yuzuha stood awkwardly to the side, watching the two stare at each other, wondering if she should intervene when the door opened.

"Good evening." A voice called. "Oh, sorry about the mud."