꒰🎸꒱ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈

---🕸---

A black hearse drove down a road surrounded by thick woods on both sides.

♫𝙄 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙛𝙩 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮♫

The car had luggage strapped to the top of it, and the license plate said 'KUR0K4W4'

Inside the car, Izana was sitting in the back, with a disgusted look on his face as he watched his parents lovingly sing along to a song.

♫𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙄 𝙨𝙤𝙛𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙖 𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧, 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙙𝙤♫

Izana's parents, Yuuko and Noé, were as in love as any couple could be.

꒰ 𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐲𝐮𝐮𝐤𝐨 ꒱ 

꒰ 𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐲𝐮𝐮𝐤𝐨 ꒱ 

꒰ 𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐞 ꒱ 

Yuuko is a tall, slender woman with pale skin and black hair down to the back of her knees. Her hair is cut in many layers having front bangs up to her eyebrows, then another layer, reaching up to her jaw, and a layer at her hips and a final one at her knees. Her eye color is usually red, sometimes purple or turquoise, so it is suggested that she changes eye color randomly. She loves to wear a skin-tight, long black dress.

Noé is a tall, well built man. He has dark skin, a long, angular face, thin, purple, almond shaped eyes, and thin eyebrows. His hair is short, white, and fluffy, going just past his ears. Though his hair usually stays out of his eyes, his bangs are parted at the right, causing some of his hair to fall onto his face.

17 years old Izana, our protagonist is an exact copy of his father's facial features, meanwhile Hitto is a replica of his beloved mother.