Loak

I'm literally obsessed with loaks handssss😻😻😻

Creds to tumbler account: pandoraslxna

As soon as Lo'ak had entered through the door of your shared marui, shoulders dropped and tail limblessly dragging over the floor behind him, you knew that he must've had a rough day.

He doesn't even speak when he scoops you into his arms, picks you up and lays you down onto the soft, woven sleeping mat on the other side of the room. His hands roam your body before you could even greet him properly, caressing every inch of skin they could reach, squeezing your soft flesh and worshiping every curve. An attempt to ask him about his day is immediately muffled by his lips against yours, his tongue exploring the familiar warmth and wetness of your mouth and he sighs deeply into the kiss.

It goes on like this for a while, both of you leaving trails of kisses on each others bodies behind, for your hands to follow like the map to a treasure. Lo'ak peels you out of your clothes like you're a piece of candy and he's desperate to pop you into his mouth and swirl his tongue around you. But this shouldn't be about you. Your mate seems so drained from his day, you just want him to lay down and let you do all the work. You know that he deserves this more than you right now.

"I need you to sit on my face, mama", Lo'ak suddenly says, making you pause midway of untying his loincloth and glance up at him with furrowed brows.

"But I... I wanted to take care of you, Lo'ak", you say softly, "You seem so tired, just let me—"

"Please, baby, c'mon", he cuts you off, slowly pulling you up and urging you to straddle his head, "Ride my face, I've been thinking about it all day. Was the only thing that helped me through it."

How could you ever deny him a request like that?

The moment your soft folds come in contact with his lips, a downright pornographic groan rumbles through his chest. But once he realizes the tension in your thighs and that you only hover over his face, Lo'ak gives a playful smack to your ass that makes you yelp.

"I said sit."

You swallow thickly. With a silent nod, you do as you're told, carefully lowering yourself to sit on his face properly and immediately, his tongue darts out to lick a stripe from your dripping entrance up to your clit, where he closes his lips around the little nub of pleasure and sucks.

"Lo'ak", you draw his name out in a long moan, head falling back and eyes fluttering shut.

Between your thighs, you hear him moan at your taste. You fist your hands in his braided hair to anchor him so you can rut against his face, against his nose and those puffy lips, so roughly that you can feel his head moving with the force of your hips. And yet he's moaning uncontrollably, gasping and groaning your name between slurps and sucks.

Lo'ak is a voracious pussy eater. Tireless, hungry, eager to please, but most of all responsive, even though he's nearly smothered under your weight as you ride his face.

"Hmm, fuck that's it", he groans, voice muffled against your dripping cunt, "Taste s'good, so wet for me. Want you to cum on my face, baby. Make a mess on me."

His mouth and his tongue work overtime, swirling around your clit, then switching to stick his tongue into you, ignoring his aching jaw to lick up every little drop of your delicious juices, smothering himself and shortening his breath from stuffing his nose into your mound to reach as far into you as he can.

Taking a hand off your hip, he then slips two of his fingers into your soaking wet cunt and curls them just right. Pairing powerful strokes of his hand with long sucks of his mouth, he coaxes you over the edge with such familiarity and such confidence that it takes your breath away. Literally.