Loak

Creds to tumbler account: sweethoneycn

⛔️minors DNI⛔️

EXTREME SMUT WARNING

"Shh.. Reya, someone will hear" You covered her mouth, muffling her sounds as she moaned sweetly into the cool morning air. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, her hips bucking into your hand with haste. Shoving your fingers that were inside her plump swollen cunt - well past the last knuckle.

"I-I'm s-sorry... it just feels... so good" Her whimpers were sweet. And soft like her skin, losing all control the second you curled your fingers upward. Applying firm pressure to her gummy spot. Her breath caught in her throat, that breath - quickly turning into the loudest most seductive moan. You remove your hand from her pussy, quickly covering her mouth with your slick coated hand.

"Shh! Reya please! Control it, or I'm going to have to stop. Got it?" You didn't mean to sound harsh. But what you were doing was absolutely forbidden. The both of you were already mated, spoken for by the most renowned men in the clan no less. They were incredible mates. But the deep desires that you both shared to invade those wet slippery crevices, was soon too intense to ignore.

Tsireya, covering her hands over yours. Muting her whimpers as best to her ability. You smiled down at her, rubbing her slick up and down her wet pussy, before entering her once more.

"Good girl..."

"Where are they?" Lo'ak says, scanning the coves for the two bodies that they were searching for. Turning his head back and forth - in every which way, searching for their mates. Neteyam did the same, searching frantically.

"I don-" His words are cut short by the faint sounds of whimpering. They both look at each other, ears pinned down to the sides of their heads. That is, until they hear an even louder, more profound moan coming from the same direction. Their ears shooting up, perfectly perched and at attention to hear more.

"That sounded li-" Again... words are cut short by yet another moan.

"Uh! Yes! Y/n!" The voice shouted. Pure bliss laced in her words. Lo'ak and Neteyam looked at each other in horror, both of them simultaneously coming to the same conclusion.

"Is that?" Lo'ak began. "Yeah... I think it is" Neteyam finishes. Walking - no - running in the direction of the sex sounds. His blood boiled to hear someone else screaming the name of his mate, who in the world thought it would be wise to have you in a predicament like this? They must have a death wish.

While Tsireya moans in absolute bliss, you're lost in her folds. No longer caring if she was silent or not. Also oblivious to the incoming intruders.

Both men round a large rock, peering into a deep cave that sat just off the shore. Their eyes popping out of their heads at the sight before him.

"Tsireya!" Lo'ak shouted. Stuck and standing frozen at the entrance of the cave. His chest rising and falling rapidly as he looks at his mate, on her back, completely submissive for his brothers mate.

Neteyam was angry - fists clenched tightly to his sides. His lips pressed firm into a thin line. Glaring at the two of you tangled into one another.

"Lo!" Tsireya yelps. Standing quickly, causing your fingers to slide out of her with a 'squelching' noise. Your head hangs low, too embarrassed, ashamed and angry with yourself for what transpired. Neteyam's breath was so hot, it was as if long puffs of hot air were shooting out of his nostrils like a bull.

He walks over to where you stood, towering over you as he scanned your naked body. His jaw clenching, on the verge of shattering his teeth... "...Whats this?" His voice was eerily calm and for a moment, it almost gave you confidence to speak up. That was until you looked up to his eyes momentarily. His gaze burning a hole directly into your skull. Your blatant disregard to answer him only fueled his anger even more. A low rumble coming up from his belly, into the pits of his chest. You cowered, attempting to step back.