#𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

omniscient—— HARLEM, sugarhill6:34pm | aug

omniscient
—— HARLEM, sugarhill
6:34pm | aug. 21st. 2023

"I HONESTLY DON'T GIVE A DAMN." maria said annoyed at her best friend explaining how he would die if they didn't go get something to eat right now.

david rolled his eyes before a serious question popped up into his mind, "you think the sun could turn off?" he asked sounding high on something rather than his own lack of common sense.

it was 90° degrees outside today and sunny on a monday evening so maria wasn't in the mood for dd's stupid question's especially not in this weather.
"dd stop asking me dumb shit, finna make my back sweat." she groaned mumbling the last part of what she said as the pair walked around the hot streets of new york.

"you neva wanna answer my questions." david said annoyed childishly crossing his arms and walking ahead of the younger.

"you too old to walk around like a toddler." maria whispered to herself regretting her decision to accept dd's offer—him spamming her phone for fifteen minutes to come down to the block with him.

" maria whispered to herself regretting her decision to accept dd's offer—him spamming her phone for fifteen minutes to come down to the block with him

"y'all niggas dead took the whole summa to get here." ddot exclaimed giving the two teens that approached the porch a toothy grin.

"had niggas waitin' mad long." keem said dapping up dd before moving on to maria.

"wassup jahjah." keem said putting his hand up in the air getting ready to dap up the girl in front of him before she lightly nodded her head at him and walked into the reyes apartment building.

dd lived up on the sixth floor they had an elevator but it rarely ever worked today was the day maria prayed it did since she wasn't walking up those six flights of stairs just to get into the reyes house.
she'd rather walk those 10 minutes all the way back to her house even though it would take longer and more energy but her mind told her otherwise in the moment she silently prayed that the elevator would ding indicating that it worked.

after a few seconds a loud ding sound came from the elevator causing maria to let out a little breath she didn't even know she was holding. "would've walked back to my home country before i got started on them stairs." the girl scoffed entering the elevator and pressing her freshly manicured fingers on the button that read the number '6'.

" the girl scoffed entering the elevator and pressing her freshly manicured fingers on the button that read the number '6'

maria stepped into the reyes house as la vaca and notti's yelling were the first things she heard. "it's too hot for y'all niggas to be on y'all knees sucking dick!" notti yelled into his headset as he aggressively played nba 2k22.

"you know what i'm off this." he said annoyed before leaving the game and turning off the tv now looking in maria's direction since she sat down next to him.

"wassup jahjah, why you not down with the others?" he questioned confused since everybody downstairs was waiting for her and his brother to hang out down on the porch.

"it's too hot for me to stand in the sun like that." maria explained as notti nodded his head in agreement seeing as how his older brother justin tried getting him to go stay with everyone else down on the porch.

"nah word cause why that nigga jay try—ETHAN COME HELP ME CLEAN THIS BATHROOM!" notti's mom yelled from another room far away.

"oh my god son it's not even sunday." he huffed annoyed that his mom was making him clean on the day he was supposed to get off, standing up and slipping his nike slides on his feet then dragging himself to whatever bathroom he had to clean.

maria laughed at the boy then pulled out her phone to aimlessly scroll through her social media since she had nothing better to do. "this should've been me this summer." the girl mumbled seeing a video of shamar dancing around in someone's yard then going on the floor and twerking as the people around him hyped him up and recorded.

"dd you took mad long to get back bro." a girl said walking into the living room as she rubbed her eyes.

"oh my fault i thought you was someone else. who are you tho?" the girl questioned confused on who the random girl was.

"i'm maria, dd's friend but he down on the porch with everyone." maria explained giving the girl a small smile as she introduced herself not wanting to come off as rude.

"oh" was all the girl said as she mugged maria and sized her up, slightly intimidated that her 'boyfriend' was hanging around females as pretty as maria.

the girl felt a little jealous since she barely got to come over to dd's place and when she did he never wanted anyone to see her not even his siblings but maria just got to waltz in when dd wasn't even around, that quickly had her envious and bitter of the young girl she was looking at.

"i'm sasha dd's girlfriend." she said putting on a fake smile before walking away.

sasha was a beautiful girl, darkskin with clear skin pretty plump two toned lips gorgeous almond shaped eyes with the longest natural lashes maria had ever seen. the girl was wearing some black tights and a oversized black tee which showed off her pretty figure that looked a lot like rubi rose's. in all honesty she was perfect.

after a few minutes passed by dd walked into the house going straight into his bedroom to kick the young girl out since he forgot to do so once he left to go pick up maria. "why you kicking me out right now." sasha fussed as dd lead her to the front door.

she glared at maria who decided to just mind her business and watch what she had put on tv. "you really finna throw me out like that?" sasha asked standing outside the door as dd looked at her annoyed that she was still there.

"yes tasha now leave." he sighed trying not to let the girl ruin his whole high.

"yo i'm dead boutta cry right now, please dd." she said through light sniffles as tears welled up in her eyes ignoring how the boy had called her another name.

"that's cute but cry on the way home." he said turning her around and gently pushing away from the door frame, slamming it closed in her face.

"isn't that supposed to be yo girl?" maria asked slightly feeling bad for the girl at how dd had just humiliated her.

"jah stop asking me dumb shit, finna make my balls itch." he said mocking the girl as he plopped down beside her on the grey couch.

maria fake gagged at the statement her best friend had made as dd laughed hysterically at the girl's expression hitting her back aggressively as he continued laughing. "alright now it ain't that funny." maria said rolling her eyes before pushing dd off the couch since he kept hitting her more and more.