one

WHY MUST I BEG FOR YOU TO LOVE ME AGAIN

LOVE ME AGAIN. . .?
ᥫ᭡ — ʷᶦᵗʰ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵘⁿˡᶦᵏᵉ ᵃⁿᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ...
𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒂 𝒊'𝒎 𝒅𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒌 !

                 MARIA THREW HER HEAD back laughing at her cousin who sat next to her, mugging the girl at how she just grabbed his lips and shushed him like she was his mother.

the two were talking about if nicki was still the queen of rap after all this time, mehki thinking that the roll had fallen onto someone else causing his cousin to get annoyed and twisting his lips.

"dumb ass lil girl." mehki said pushing away maria's hand while rubbing his lips as they felt a little sore from the grip the girl had on his mouth. she was not fucking with how mehki tried to play wirh nicki's name like that.

"i'll tell paris you just pimped slap the fuck outta me, play with me if you want to." maria smiled mentioning mehki's girlfriend who would always take her side with whatever she told her, which could end up with mehki getting jumped by his girl and cousin.

"ight see now you doin' too much." he said while kissing his teeth and standing up, pulling up his nike sweatpants that were sagging as he started squaring up to maria.

the girl pulled out her phone and started filming her cousin while she was dying behind the camera because of how weird his stance looked.

as soon as mehki saw maria pull out that phone he started throwing up doa and dropping 4's, yg, oy and a whole bunch of shit before making a gun with his fingers and wiping his finger under his nose before saying "big doa niggaaaa."

maria never stopped smiling so fast, as soon as this nigga started acting hood she was fed up. she knew her cousin was heavily affiliated and in the known bronx gang 'DOA', she herself grew up with most of the people in the group.

she just didn't like her cousin being in it because there was always a risk of the boy's life being taken from him everyday he stepped out of his own house, but he always reassured her by saying some shit like 'don't worry gangsta, niggas know ma body.' or some other stuff.

"you so fucking ghetto you ugly ass wannabe captain save a hoe."
maria said grilling the fuck outta mehki as he dropped his smile and playfully rolled his eyes at how his cousin was tryna act like she wasn't heavily gang affiliated with DOA seeing as she literally grew up with them, niggas had to babysit her whenever her mom wasn't home even.

"you tryna act all brand new since you up in the hill, dirty ass fucking block." mehki mumbled loud enough for maria to hear as he sat back down.