G-Dragon

His POV__________________________________________________________

I watch as she gets out of our giant king size bed. The silky white covers roll off her tan smooth skin. Her hair, though a mess, was as cute as ever. With her perfect dark brown curls that flowed down just to the shoulder blades.

She wore one of my white over sized shirts that night. What a cutie. I think to myself as a smile at her form walking towards the mirror. It's cute the way she does her hair. First she brushes out her hair which, even though she hates it, when the brush slightly touches her hair it frizzes up. I hear her sigh in frustration and I chuckle.

"You know wether your hair is puffy or not I'll always love it~"

She turns around and smiles cutely then continues with her hair. She throws it up into a neat big sock bun and adds her famous white bow at the back giving it a cute but charming spunk to it. Lastly she takes out the side pieces of her hair and lets them flow down her face cupping it perfectly.

A smile soon forms on her perfect pink lips. I just imagine one day those lips will be mine. They always looked so soft.

Normal pov_____________________________________________

Ji Yong sighs. Today will be the day that we kiss I'm sure of it! It's cute that she wants to wait and is afraid but I can't stand it any longer! Ji Yong soon gets up and hugs her waist. "Hey... Selena?" She smiles as he spurs her name. "Yes Ji Yong?" She giggles slightly as his warm breath hits her neck.

"Can we?" He asks. She looked confused for a moment and then smirks and turns herself around so she can face him. Slowly she closes her eyes and stands on her tip toes and rubs her nose against his.

Ji Yongs POV____________________________________________________

Is she going to do it? Should I meet her half way? Should it be soft or rough? So Many questions buzzed through my brain. And then I sigh and smile at her trying to reach my height on her tippy toes even though I tower over her. I frown slightly at her childish behavior when she Eskimo kisses me with her nose. By then I just smirked and couldn't wait any longer.

I push her back up against the desk where she was doing her hair and press my lips against hers roughly. Slowly she wrapped her arms around my neck and I supported her lower back and her head with my hands. Pushing more I slip my tongue into her mouth and she gasps.

But before it got to far she pulled away leaving a string of saliva left. She looks up at me blushing like mad as she plants one last loving kiss on my lips.

"Jerk~" She says in a joking manner and giggles. "You know it~" I answer and hug her waist.