Greg Jackson (Onision)

"I don't care whether they are big small tall or short.."

You listen in carefully and giggle. Slowly you creep into his recording room making sure he wouldn't notice. Your pink padded feet quietly strocked the wood floor. As if being a feline you pounce onto him and his chair and he smiles at you and chuckles. "For example. I found (Y/N). And I love her~" He kisses your cheek and continues the video as best as he can considering you keep poking and kissing him.

By the end of the video he does his "boob squeeze " and turn off the camera. He quickly hugs you tightly. "Well your home early" He chuckles as he places you off of him and sit down on the ground with you. "Yup!" You giggle and cuddle into him. "And in a cuddly mood aren't you?" He says quietly and stands up. "You hungry?" He asks. You nod and smile. "Need help?" you ask.

"Nope" He answers and continues. "Just relax in here for a bit." He smiles and walks out. You do as he says and curls up into his bed under his covers. Greg comes back 15 or so minutes later with a sandwich and a very colourful salad.

He puts down the food and slips in with you. He sighs and pulls you close to him patting your head. "I made you some lunch and there you go sleeping..." You smile in your sleep and he blushes slightly.

"How troublesome..." He chuckles and falls asleep with you.