Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel's pov__________________-

I watch through my window everyday seeing my butler greet the most beautiful girl I've ever seen at the front gates. I growl as he kisses her hand and thanks her for delivering the flowers. How dare he! He knows full well of my liking towards her!

As if Sebastian heard me i see him look up towards my window in my study. His smirk is easy to spot. The young lady leaves with a flower put in her hair by his disgusting hands. Sebastian walks in and I glare. His look softens as he bring in flowers with a note. He places them on my desk and leaves. I demand to know where he is going but he just walks out.

That bloody brat!

My angry resides as I see the note in the bouquet of white black and blue flowers was from her. I open the note and read it.

To: Lord Phantomhive

Good morning my lord,

I can't help but notice you staring at me through the window every morning with the flowers for your manor. This is a little bold but... Do you perhaps like me?

I don't have that much proof but... the too clues I have now are the evil bitter looks you give your butler once he touches or interacts with me. The second clue is that no matter how early I come your up and staring out of a window that I presume is your study's window.

That's all for now my Lord.

-Your flower girl~ <3

Normal POV____________________________________________

Ciel'sw face lights up into a bright red as he slightly crumbles the paper slightly. "H-how...." He stutters as questions run through his mind. Soon enough he smirks. "Tomorrow your mine my flower bride~".