Chapter 2: the golden weapons

__________________________________________________________________

(Kai looks around the three ninja trying to decide a game plan. After a few seconds he jams is toothpaste into the Shurikens mouth and ducks as he spits it out heading nunchucks in the face. At the same time, the toothpaste flies in the air and it lands in the back of the Scythe's ninja suit, causing him to vibrate after distracting them Kai climbs up the wall and into the support beams of the monastery. Shurikens appears in front of him and performs a flying kick only for Kai to dodge to the side, causing the Shurikens to fall off the support beams. Kai laughs at the mistake, losing focus on the other ninja as nunchucks successfully Hit Kai in the face with a Flying and Kai sending tie into the training area. He lands with a roll and hits the dragon statue revealing the secret button the ninja group together, but kai hits the button, activate in the course. nunchucks gets hit with a training dummy Shurikens gets hit with a spinning mace, while scythe ducks, a mace, only to get hit by Kai who jumped from the punching bag. With the ninja now disarmed, they all started to brawl with each other ending with a large dogpile. It would've gone on from there, but the fighting had woken up sensei Wu and Y/n. Sensei Wu who decided, to put a stop to the fight with one simple order.)

Sensei Wu: "Stop!"

The ninja, upon hearing Wu, the three ninja got up and bowed to him

Scythe, nunchucks, and Shurikens: Yes, sensei"

Kai: (confused) "Wait a minute. They're your students to. (Wu nods) This my final test, wasn't I-"

Nunchucks: "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! You never said anything about a fourth or fifth. It's always three. Three blind Mice. Three Blind. Three Musketeers. Three-"

Scythe: Uh, what he's trying to say, sensei Wu, is that the three of us have trained together. We're solid"

Kai, upon hearing this, crossed his arms and smirked

Kai: "Didn't look solid to me"

Y/n covered his mouth with his hand and giggled
With a closed eye smile

Shurikens: master what is the meaning of this?

Sensei Wu: "the five of you have been chosen. Each one of you have been chosen, in tune with elemental properties But first, ninja, Go!"

Wu uses his Spinjitzu to change the outfits of the four ninja and give them each a weapon

Kai: whoa!

Scythe: "how did he do that?!"

Nunchucks: "whoa! look what color I am!"

Scythe: "Wait a minute, I'm still black"

Sensei Wu: "Kai, master of Fire. It burns bright in you. Jay is blue, master of lighting"

Jay: "Heh, that's not all I,m the master of. I do a little bit of inventing. A dabble in a model building. A touch of cooking. A little poetry."