Chapter 3: King of the shadows

__________________________________________________________________

(Five ninja and sensei Wu sail to the frozen Wasteland on a ship to retrieve the Shurikens of ice.)

Jay: "I spy, something... white!"

Cole: (Sighs) "could you be quiet for once? this ain't easy"

(The boat stumbles as they were sailing ahead)

Jay: (Groans) "I spy something broken!"

Kai: "if sensei knows the way to the next golden weapon, then why isn't he steering the ship? We've been drifting aimlessly for miles"

Zane: "Sensei's wisdom is beyond my own"

Sensei Wu: the "most powerful move in Spinjitzu can only be accomplished with all five elements are combined. Earth! ice! fire! lightning! Love!

Y/n: "Um... just a quick question sensei what happens when all of them are combined?"

Sensei Wu: "The tornado of creation. the power to create something out of nothing"

(After sensei, Wu said this Kai then attempts a few moves that might activate the tornado of creation)

Sensei Wu: "No, Kai if done incorrectly, it would lead to disastrous consequences"

Kai: "Disastrous consequences. Right..."

(Cole was lost in thought as he spoke up)

Cole: "wait what about Y/n's powers Yes I know that he does have a golden weapon but what about this love breathing technique he has"

Sensei Wu: "Y/n's power is technique. When he first showed me this love breathing technique I was amazed on how it looked. He told me that this was a breathing technique that demon slayers used to use a long time ago."

Kai: "Wait?... demon slayers?..."

Jay: "Yeah? what are those?"

Sensei Wu: "from what he told me, Demon slayers were a group that Slade demons over centuries ago when they were still around before the serpents came they were man-eating demons I would feast on humans to gain more strength. And that is why a group called the demon slayer corpse was there to protect people from these monsters, the higher ranks of demon slayer's, or the Hashiras they were a group of swordsman that that would take on the most highest of demons called the uppermoons or the lower moons they were the most powerful demons of them all. The uppermoons eat more than 100 people and they spare no mercy for the people they kill. And they had His blood."

(After saying this, the four ninja were in shocked they couldn't believe that man, eating demons used exist, but when sensei Wu said his it sent shivers down their spines)

Jay: U-Uhm... who's blood?

(Sensei Wu was silent for a moment)

Sensei Wu: "his name was Muzan Kibutsuji the king of demons..."