Chapter 4: Weapons of Destiny

(WUH!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my Goodness I didn't think that this will get that many reads well thank you so much i'am glad that you all like This story along with the other ones, I'm doing but without further ado let's get on to this chapter)______________...

__________________________________________________________________

(WUH!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my Goodness I didn't think that this will get that many reads well thank you so much i'am glad that you all like This story along with the other ones, I'm doing but without further ado let's get on to this chapter)______________...

__________________________________________________________________

(Y/n then looked up at the ground with a determinate look he then gets up off the ground with a huff)

Y/n: "...sure we lost the Battle But we haven't lost the war yet" (Y/n, Putting his Hands on his hips)

Jay: What Do you Mean Y/n? We-" (Jay Says But gets caught off by Y/n)

Y/n: "What I mean is that there's still a chance to stop Garmadon uniting the Golden Weapons"

(They think about it for a moment, Then Cole turns to the others with determinate smile)

Cole: "It's worth a shot"

(Y/n then smiled at Cole's answer with a little bit of blush on his cheek's)

Y/n: "Now let's go look for Kai and Sensei to regroup and come up with a plan." (Y/n smiles brightly at them with a thumbs up)
.

.

.

.
(Sensei Wu then awakens in the Underworld after a long journey down from the fire Temple.)

Sensei We: "Hmm... The Underworld"

(He see some Skulkin Warriors walking by and hides from them as he wraps up the Sword of Fire and then starts for Garmadon. Meanwhile with Jay, Zane, Cole and Y/n arrive at the Fire Temple to look for Kai and Sensei Wu.)

Cole: "Kai! Sensei!" (Cole calls out to them)

Zane: "The Sword of Fire was here as well our n friends, But I only sense loss. We are too late. The Elemental Weapons have left this realm and are now in the Underworld. The end is drawing near." (Zane says to the other's)