That's Gay. Shit, We are Gay! (Finale)

FUCKING HELL WAS THIS A BITCH TO WRITE.

hope you guys love itttt ꒰ᐢ. .ᐢ꒱₊˚⊹ ᰔ

——

Pip found there was no answer from the other side of the door. This scared him. What was going on with Pocket? The anxiety was starting to come to Pip, overwhelming him with all the possibilities of what Pocket was doing.

"Mr. Pocket!" Pip banged on the door, "Please let me in! Or even better, please come out!"

No answer.

"Pocket!" Pip banged once more, "Please! Talk to me!"

Pip waited. No answer. He got ready to bang some more when—

"Leave me alone, Mr. Phillip!" Pocket yelled, "I am not coming out. You shall go home at once!"

Pip did as he was told. He turned around and started walking to the front door. He was used to doing as he was told, no matter how much he didn't want to. He got to the front door... and stopped. He couldn't bring himself to leave. He knew he would be Pip-no-friends-Pirrup if he left now.

"I shall't be leaving, Mr. Pocket!" Pip screamed, running back to the door. "Get out of there at once!"

"No!" Pocket cried back, "I don't want to face you! I know you are going to bully me the second I walk out of there!"

"Mr. Pocket, I would never!" Pip breathed, trying to stop himself from losing his temper from being so frustrated with his friend. "...Pocket, listen. You are my only friend. I would never hurt you... And while yes, I was joking about that, I don't.. mind the fact that you like me."

"W-what?" Pocket wiped a tear from his eye, "What do you mean?"

"Come out and I will tell you!"

Slowly, Pocket unlocked the door and opened it. As soon as he did, Pip leaped at his friends and hugged him, causing his surprised as fuck pal to almost fall on the fucking floor.

"Mr. P-Phillip?????"

"I am sorry for making you cry." Pip whispered, "I didn't mean to upset you, I promise."

"It's okay..."

"No it is not," Pip pulled away so he could take a good look at his friend. "I messed up, I am sorry."

"Well, I forgive you, lad." Pocket smiled. "However.. what did you mean by what you said?"

"Oh! Uh..." Pip averted his eyes away and tried to hide the small blush on his face, "I don't know for sure. I have never had a crush before. It just felt like the right honest thing to say. I really don't mind the fact that you like me."

"What do you mean??"

"Exactly as I said it." Pip explained, "I like being around you. I feel happy and on cloud 9 when I see you. I feel happy that you like like me."

"So..." Pocket twiddled his thumbs, feeling an urge of nervousness. "What do we do now?"

"I don't know..." Pip pondered, "I think I saw in a movie once where two lads started dating after confessing their feelings."

"Dating? Won't we get cooties?"

"I think I got cooties just from that confession you gave me earlier!"

"Oh gosh..." Pocket's ears blushed with embarrassment, "Let's not talk about that..."

The two laughed together, Pip then sighed, "I guess we.. see what happens?"

"That sounds good."

"Yeah, I don't want cooties so soon!" Pip joked.

"Can boys even give each other cooties?" Pocket asked, laughing.

"Maybe gay ones..." Pip tried not to think about how likely they will get cooties after today. "So you have any icecream?"

"Yup!"

With their hearts racing and their feet barely touching the carpeted steps, they rushed downstairs, their thoughts fixated on the cool, sweet treat that awaited them.

Upon opening the fridge, they were greeted by the sight of several food items, but their eyes were immediately drawn to the freezer section, where a tub of ice cream sat in solitary confinement, as if waiting just for them.

Chocolate — that was the only flavor available, a simple classic that never disappointed.
Bowls now brimming with chocolate ice cream, they made their way to the living room.

The two decided that a scary movie would be fun to watch at night. So with the remote in hand, Pocket pressed play and the room was immediately filled with the opening credits' eerie music.