Part 11

It'd been a few nights since your conversation with Amanda and you felt as if you were walking on eggshells for the most part. She hadn't said anything about it since, no jokes or snide remarks, in fact she'd lightened up quite a bit. She even went as far as to invite you out to go drinking with her which you quickly declined, the last thing i want is to sit around with a bunch of house wives and small talk my way through a couple bottles of wine. On the other end of the stick, you'd begun to notice Mr.- I mean Mikey's bad attitude that stood out over the rest. He was quick to retort anytthing from the kids with a snarky, sarcastic, and, to be frank, dikish manner.

Especially since he'd been going out so much recently, you saw him leave in Trevor's truck with Franklin the night before last and had neglected to ask Trevor about it since. Trevor had been keeping a distance, for the most part. He kept in touch via text messages, most of them start as somewhat civil conversation and becomes lude very quickly, all from his end you swear. The last time you'd seen him was that night in the his truck. Memories of the hot and heavy moment between the two of you lived rent free in your head and stayed on a constant loop.

"Fuck it," he growls against your lips as his hands find your sides again but this time it's to remove you from his lap. He's on top of you, kissing you with such passion and desire that you can't help but kiss him back. His hands move down to your waist, gripping your sides roughly. Your heart was pounding in your chest, this was it, you'd given in to your desires and they tasted sweet like honeydew and smokey like a barn fire on a summers evening. You're hands slid up his shirt, trailing along the muscles of his chest. He growled lowly into your ear as his hands moved further south, finding the hem of your pants as he begins tugging at them.

Most days you daydreamed about how differently it could have gone, just how far would things have gone? It consumed your thoughts and left you wondering how far things could have escalated if you hadn't been interrupted. You imagined the passion and desire intensifying, the taste of his lips lingering on yours, and the electricity that coursed through your bodies as you explored each other further. In your daydreams, you envisioned Trevor's hands eagerly removing your pants, his touch sending shivers down your spine. You could almost feel the heat between you two, as his hands traveled up your thighs, inching closer to the point of no return. Your mind wandered to the possibilities of what could have transpired, with your desires fueling your imagination. Perhaps Trevor would have led you to a more secluded spot, away from prying eyes and the fear of being caught or maybe he would have taken you right there and let everyone watch.

But reality had intervened, and that moment with Trevor remained a tantalizing "what if." As much as you yearned for it to continue, the responsibilities and complications of your current situation loomed large. The knowledge of your respective relationships, the presence of Amanda and Mikey, and the complexities of navigating these entangled emotions kept you grounded in the present. Lost in your daydreams and washing dishes, you were abruptly pulled back to reality by the sound of loud steps entering the kitchen. Mikey pops into vision, his usual grumpy demeanor on full display. He marched straight to the fridge, yanking it open and grabbing a beer without even acknowledging your presence.

"Guess you got the day off," he grumbled, taking a swig from the bottle. His tone was laced with annoyance, he'd been quite the ass as of late the reason was unbeknownst to you.

You glanced at him, raising an eyebrow. "Really?" You ask as you finish drying the last glass and put it into the drain.

"Yeah Amanda declared it Family fun day." He says with fake enthusiasm, he seemed to want to be anywhere but there.

"Not a fun guy?" You ask jokingly while tidying up around the kitchen, if they'd be gone all day then you'd like it to be nice for them on their return.