Part 54

The morning sunlight streamed through the curtains, painting the room in soft hues of gold and rose. Trevor stirred in the warmth of the bed, his eyes fluttering open to the new day. A satisfied smile tugged at his lips as he stretched his arms above his head, feeling the pleasant soreness in his muscles from the night before. He turned his head, his gaze falling upon your peaceful form beside him, still lost in slumber. His heart swelled at the sight of you, the memories of the night flashing vividly in his mind. He shifted slightly, careful not to disturb your sleep, and planted a tender kiss on your forehead. Gently, he extricated himself from the tangle of sheets and made his way to the bathroom.

As he stood under the warm spray of the shower, Trevor's thoughts began to drift towards the evening ahead. He knew he had a few things to take care of before your date later that night, he found it so ridiculous he was even thinking about such a thing, a night that inevitably would change the course of his life forever. He ran his fingers through his wet hair, a mixture of excitement and anticipation swirling in his chest. He chuckled softly to himself, imagining your reaction when he would tell you what he had planned. Exiting the shower and wrapping a towel around his waist, Trevor caught a glimpse of his reflection in the mirror. His face was adorned with a satisfied grin, the kind that only comes after an unforgettable night spent with someone special and hopefully every night for the foreseeable future.

His gaze lingered on the reflection for a moment longer before he turned away and padded back into the bedroom. As he opened the wardrobe, his mind shifted to the tasks he needed to accomplish before the much-anticipated evening. He pulled out a crisp white shirt and a pair of well-fitted dark jeans, laying them out on the bed. The thought of your reaction when you saw him dressed up made a pleased grin cross his lips.

You stirred in your sleep, sensing his absence beside you. A small frown formed on your face as you mumbled softly, reaching out for his warmth. But your fingertips only found the coolness of the sheets, causing you to blink your eyes open, searching the room. A smile tugged at the corners of your lips as you spotted Trevor by the bed, his back turned to you, towel wrapped around his waist. Your drowsy face soon pulled into a mischievous smirk as you quitely get up and come up behind him.

Your arms wrapped around his waist from behind, your cheek pressing against his bare back. "Mmm, where do you think you're going?" you murmured, your voice still laced with sleepiness.

Trevor's body tensed slightly, caught off guard by your sudden embrace. He turned his head to the side, catching a glimpse of your playful expression in the reflection of the mirror. A chuckle rumbled in his chest as he began resting his hand on yours. "Oh, you caught me," he replied, his voice carrying a hint of mock guilt. "I've got things to do today, you know."

You nuzzled your face against his back, your grip on him tightening ever so slightly. "Can't you take care of them later?" you mumbled, your tone adorably whiny. "I want you here with me."

Trevor tilted his head slightly, allowing your touch to soothe him. He leaned into your embrace, relishing the warmth of your body against his, even as he maintained a faint air of determination. "Believe me," he began, his voice a gentle rumble, "I wish I could spend every moment with you. But there are a few things I need to do to make tonight truly special for us."

Your fingers traced light circles on his abdomen, the touch both comforting and enticing. "Special? What could be more special than just being with me?" you teased, your lips playfully brushing against his skin.

Trevor's chuckle vibrated through his chest, and he turned within your arms, capturing your gaze with his deep, expressive eyes. "You're absolutely right, being with you is fucking fantastic," he admitted, sincerity lacing his words. "But I've still got a surprise for you, and I promise it'll be worth the wait."