Part 15 🚩

After a moment of hot and heavy kisses under the blazing sun you were finally able to get Trevor's attention back on track, you'd hoped to get to see some kind of animal before sundown and after trenching through the woods for what seems like an hour it seems unlikely you will. You're currently sitting on a fallen log next to Trevor, who has his binoculars trained on the area ahead of you and the gun is on the ground in front of him. Most of your walk had been uphill and then some parts you felt as if you were climbing a mountain, which technically you were.

You couldn't have looked very attractive at this very moment, out of breath, panting like an overweight dog and drenched in sweat. You did feel self-conscious about how you looked at the moment, but the tiredness and soreness made it seem like a distant worry.

"We're getting close," Trevor said after a while, keeping his binoculars focused on the area in front of you. "You doin alright?" He looked over at you for a second and took notice of the state you were in and smiled attempting to hold back the shameless chuckle building in his chest. "Just say the word and we'll turn back."

You shook your head, "No, no," you said with a wheeze, "I'm fine."

You knew the hunt wasn't over, but you couldn't help but feel a little let down at not being able to see any wildlife at this point. There wasn't even a single bird or squirrel in sight. Maybe if you didn't have run to keep up with Trevor then you'd be fine, but it's not like he was slow at anything he did. You looked around at the terrain ahead of you and the surrounding area, there wasn't much to see as far as the eye could see, just trees and shrubs, it wasn't anything you hadn't seen in a forest before. It was just odd that there were no birds chirping or any animal noises whatsoever, but there was always the chance that there was wildlife just hiding or just resting.

"Where did all the birds and animals go?" you asked with a laugh.

Trevor shook his head and shrugged his shoulders, "Dunno," he replied, "but it's pretty eerie."

"Have you seen anything yet?" you asked, hoping for a positive answer but knew it was probably unlikely.

Trevor handed his binoculars to you and picked up the gun, "Not with you yammering the whole time." he said.

"Well, that's not fair," you replied, snatching the binoculars from him.

Trevor smirked, "Well, it's not my fault you suck at hiking," he said with a shrug as he relaxes a bit more, you wanted to tease him, to get him riled up. You hadn't had a lot of relationships, as a matter of fact the ones you had were more of one-time hook ups or Friends with Benefits situations. But on the offhand occasion that you find someone you liked and stuck around you loved to be a tease. Getting your partner riled up in a less than convenient setting was your favorite and perhaps most cruel thing you could do. And that's when you had an idea. You begin to strip off your shirt and just as expected Trevor glanced your way before turning his head to watch you.

"What are you doing?" Trevor asked.

"It's too hot out," you said, pulling it off and folding it up beside you, "besides it's only us out here, right?" Now the only thing you had on was your short shorts and thankfully your favorite sports bra that pushes up your breast nicely, absolutely evil you think to yourself.

You handed the binoculars back to Trevor, "It's not like you haven't seen a naked woman before," you said, turning away and leaning over to take a drink from the water bottle on the ground, making sure to stick your ass out just a little more than needed. You're sure he was watching, he had to be.