Chapter Fourteen:- Welcoming new Hopes

Unedited!
Might have spelling errors and grammatical mistakes which I will edit later now so please ignore them for now

Unedited! Might have spelling errors and grammatical mistakes which I will edit later now so please ignore them for now

4 months! It is been four months since I came to America. I don't know how time just flew away.

To say it was 4 months of our marriage and our last interaction was the time I asked her about Arushi.

Flashback:-

"Will you tell me how you made her back away from her plan?" I asked her as soon as I woke up, it was the 5th time I have asked her the same question in the last 20 minutes why? Cause I can't still get that thing out of my head. How did she? What she did to her that Arushi was so shocked that she ran away.

Samriddhi who was standing all calm and applying her sindoor in the middle partition of her hairline, closes the bottle of sindoor keeping it back on the table and took her white dupatta from the stool of the dressing table, she threw it over both of her shoulders before turning her heels to me. There she stood already in her while silk Anarkali. The only thing I get to know is she likes to wear Anarkalis a lot and loves to pair some oxidising Jhumka. She looks absolutely stunning in this Indian wear.

"Sometimes you need confidence to even lie, I just threaten her saying that I will play the recording of the call. When I saw that she still has some audacity left to play her drama. I just concluded I know her past records and what she does for a living. That was enough for me to show her place" I was astonished and taken aback by her words, she planned this and was so calm. What if Arushi wouldn't care about all this? Samriddhi is speaking like she is trying her luck.

"Are you for real? What I-" She cut me off as always, I feel like this is now her favourite thing to do. Cut me off every time I try to speak.

"Nothing can be done by just overthinking Mr Singhania. Sometimes you need to jump into the ground empty-handed. I wasn't trying my luck. I was sure." My eyebrows frowned at this statement of hers "How?" This was the only thing that came out of my mouth. She is just unpredictable.

"When she can threaten you for something you have never done. Then she is surely something bigger than just a gold digger. Getting her information in less than 24 hours is not possible. But the situation can be avoided for some time. I just did that" Okay I agree she is smart, but this was quite risky. We have to see the pros and cons of everything, we can't sit with only one thing in our hands. "What if she comes back again" my hands folded on my chest as I gave her a questioning look only to see her looking back at me with a 'duh' face

"Get information then, I gave you some time for that. I have a few of them, she robs rich men to get her work done, that's what she does for a living." Samriddhi said now running a hand through her smooth hairs.

"How can I get her information, it will look like I am invading her privacy" As soon as I utter I saw her giving me a look of horror. She tried to widen her eyes.
Keyword:- tried.
She has a small pair of eyes and her expression was now looking so cute. I just held my urge to go and pulls her soft plumpy cheeks.