Chapter Twenty:- What If?

"I hope you enjoyed your Journey with my crocodile"

I could see her tremble due to my words, tears left from her eyes more and more.

I left her hair as I crossed my legs over each other and folded my hands over my chest.

She cried more, as I looked at her dress that she wore back in my reception.

"I am removing the cloth from your mouth, Answer me carefully to what I ask" I threaten her as I open her mouth.

"Leave me, please I beg you," she said as her voice trembled along.

"Who is the girl you were claiming to be Ayushman's Daughter?" I asked and her eyes widened to it.

"She is his daughter, why don't you understand?" She said but before she could utter more her head snapped to the side as she cried more, I slapped her hard. "One more nonsense and I will make sure this time you won't share just a room with my crocodile but also I will leave mole rats in the whole room," I said with a stern voice.

"Th-the gi-rl is my l-late brother's da-ugh-ter" she trembled as her voice shuttered "You were using your niece who lost her parents? Are you even a human?" I scoffed in disbelief,

"Why go around the world when the biggest enemy is your own family, ever thought about that little soul?" I was stunned by the words she used. How can the world be cruel to that little soul?

"I don't please, believe me, I just wanted to give the best to my niece. I was asking for all of the property shares for her. I don't want her to stay with me and become like me. Neither do I want her to know what kind of a person I am." She begged as she scouts closer, her hands and legs still tied with a strong thick rope.

"Then change yourself, start earning for her" I got up and made my way out until she shouted

"I am warning you, Samriddhi Malhotra!!! Let me go from here otherwise ...." She paused while I was stopped dead in my tracks, I faced her.

"Otherwise?" I asked, glaring at her in a threatening tone.

"I hope you know Karan Kapoor" she smirked while I went numb.

The name that I heard after almost 5 years, the name that is the major cause of my nightmares, the name that I wanted to crush under my shoe to an extent so it wouldn't ever have the guts to stand up again.

"Karan Kapoor, The top 10 Billionaire in the world, founder of Kapoor Industries, He is my boyfriend if he gets to know about my state right now. God knows how you will survive in this cruel world" She clicked her tongue in a taunting manner.

The guy whom I once loved from all my heart, trusted him blindly. Is the guy whom I want to destroy and break into pieces. Crush him. Ruin him.

I glared at Arushi as I walked to her and grabbed her cheek "We'll then call that Mr.Kapoor of yours, I would like to see how an impotent man like him can save you from me" my voice dragged at each word and felt her shaking under my grip, she wiggled her face when my grip tighten more until I yanked her away to the ground. I walk out of the basement as I enter the building of my company going straight inside my cabin.