Chapter Twenty Two:- Incensed

I was back before taking the medicines that the doctor prescribed for Bhabhi when I saw Bhai leaving the hospital in anger

Confused, I walked to Aarav who was lost somewhere in his thoughts as I shook him to get his attention.

"Where is Bhai going?" I asked him who just in return stared at me

"I told you Mr.Bhatt isn't the right person to ask for help with. He must have said something" He said as I frowned my eyebrows at him. Why is he talking about Mr Bhatt all of a sudden?

"What?" I asked as I looked back at Bhai who sat in Aarav's car and drove away at a speed. "Yes Bhai, I think something happened in the office only… which triggered Bhabhi's state," he said but before I could utter even a single word I got a call, I took my phone out and walked to the corner I saw the caller id of Kavya.

I forgot to inform her that I couldn't come for the date. "Shit" I cursed under my breath as I took a deep breath before receiving the call.

"Abhinav, where the hell are you? Do you even know how many times I called you?" she asked in all one breath.

"Kavya, go home for now. I won't be able to come now." I said before I cut the call. I walk back to Bhabhi's room.

As I opened the door I saw her sitting on the bed with the help of Buaji. She sat as she saw me and immediately looked away.

The doctor came in the very next moment as he checked her. And slowly everyone again came inside the room one by one.

Taiji went to Bhabhi as she creased her hair while she talked with the Doctor.
I saw Bhabhi was getting quite uncomfortable with so many people surrounding her as she was only looking down at her lap playing with her saree.

"Alright then, you can take the leave. The discharge papers are ready" The doctor declared and walked out as we all were gazing at Bhabhi now.

"Umm… Bhabhi, Let's go home now. Aarav, you take her to my car and I will come with the papers." I said as I walked closer to Bhabhi while she stood up immediately with stumbling legs.

Aarav helped others as he held her hands and walked out of the room with her while I turned out to face everyone.

"Let's not talk to Bhabhi about her past now. She is already awkward and not make her more." I said slowly as I tried to explain.

"He is right, No one will have any type of conversation related to her past or something that would make her uncomfortable" Taiji said sternly as she walked out of the room with Tauji and Dadu Dadi behind.

I walked to Mr. and Mrs.Malhotra touching their feet as a greeting and walked out of the room. I didn't find Rehan Bhai anywhere in the hospital though.

After getting the discharge papers I got inside my car, Aarav was sitting in the back with Bhabhi. As I looked she held his hand in a tight grip but her gaze was out of the car window. I sighed as I ignited the engine.