Prolonged 2

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
....................................................

Rimuru could only watch his daughter get sent to another world.
Immediately after that, he and the others went on a Rampage, killing all the Gods that dared to fight them.

An all out War, Rimuru the Demon Lords, True Dragons, Patrons and Heroes evolved to exterior Beings, they kept evolving while fighting this war.

It took more than 1Billion Years, Rimuru made a Realm to hold Tempest and all that's left of the Cardinal World, The others decided to Serve him, Even Guy, but the way they interact didn't change.

The realm was Ruled by Rimuru and Testarossa, Diablo, Guy, Zegion, Milim, Benimaru, Ramiris are the ones with the highest authority second only to Testarossa and Rimuru, The remaining Demon Lords, Patrons and Heroes made a Council to govern the new Cardinal Realm.

Also The True Dragons act as the Guardian's, and have equal authority to Diablo and the rest.

The realm consist of infinite Universes, But 5 Universes stand above all, They made a plane floating in the Void, and a Palance, where all exterior beings from the Cardinal World are residing, and the Mortals know them and Prays to them.

Meanwhile.

Zed looks around and seems to be in somekind of Dimension pocket.

Then looks around, he could only see a Forest.

Zed:
"Interesting, this place seems to be a pocket dimension but the surrounding is a forest"

Zed then looks around more.

Zed:
"Hmm, this might be a good place to stay, and for now i must prepare the princess and make her stronger"

Zed tried to scanned the world he is residing.

Zed:
"So a human world, their are few who could be a danger to the princess but, the magic of this world is small and lacking, this is good, but i must not let her stay at their level, after all, she is my Lord's daughter, many will go after her"

Zed tried to look into the World more, he is after all a Catastrophy class like any other, but below the Apocalyptic threshold like those in the Demon Lord council or the patrons.

Rimuru made them stronger after the tenma war, and direct subordinates of Rimuru's subordinates like Zed, Venom, Syan, Esprit and others became catastrophe Rank.

He was confident no one can win against him, but he felt some who might endanger the Princess.

Zed:
"Nonetheless i will act as the God of death in this world it wouldn't be hard, I'll try and spread my new name as Death God, and make challenges for the Princess, she will need it, also i will have to make her believe she is a Human, i can't let anyone know she is a Dragonic Devine Demon"

Zed made his preparations and made a Temple.