Chapter 7

ᴊᴀᴍɪᴇ ᴘᴏᴠ

When I opened my eyes, I had to do a double look around the room until I realized where I was, and who was beside me.

I was laying on top of Kit's bed, half dressed and with Kit beside me, cuddling his pillow to his body while he faced me, still fast asleep.

How the fuck did I end up in his bed?

Most importantly, what time was it? My dad, Evan and Allie were supposed to be coming back today, and I knew that if I wasn't home, they'd only get worried.

I reached for my trousers that were beside the bed and dug out my phone, I turned it on and cringed once I saw just how many missed calls, and texts I had got.

Hanna had tried to ring me, multiple times, and once I clicked on the text messages she sent, I am glad I missed them.

'Can we talk?'

'I love you, Jamie, please talk to me....'

'I'm outside your house, can you open the gate and please talk to me?'

'Are you home?'

'Jamie?'

Fuck.

Why was she acting like this now? I close her text message and rub my forhead, feeling a small headache come.

I clicked on my dad's text, that was sent an hour ago and as soon as I see it, I roll my eyes and sigh.

ᴅᴀᴅ: We'll be home in 2 hours

It was currently 5AM, so two hours...

Fuck!

I double check he time on my phone again and groan out once I realize I'll be cutting it tight getting back, before they notice I didn't stay the night, which would only open a bag of questions on their end.

I jumped into my trousers and looked back at Kit on the bed, noticing that he was waking up and opening his eyes, smiling at me once he sees me.

"Morn...ing." He sleepily says, sitting up on the bed.

"Uh, morning." I stuttered, hating that I did it. "Sorry for waking you up."

Kit had slept the same as me, with only underwear on and our socks, and once I noticed his morning erection, so did he as he laughed out, scratching his head as he moves to get up from the bed.

"You're leaving?" He asked, putting on his own trousers.

I grabbed my t-shirt and put it over my head, feeling the same sexual tension as I did last night when I kissed him in his Livingroom.

Fuck, last night...

I kissed him and we...

"Yeah... my dad's coming home so I should go before-" I stop myself from saying too much.

"Thanks for uh last night... the food and uh..."

I felt awkward talking about last night, Kit was acting like normal, whatever that was, he was calm while I felt like I was having my first sexual experience with a single person.

In a way, this was a first for me, and whilst we didn't go all the way... I had never done what we did last night, not with a guy before, not until him.

Kit came up to me and surprised me by kissing me gently on the lips, before smiling lazily at me as his hand slowly goes down my arm to my hand.

"I had a lot of fun Jamie, maybe we can do this again?" He said, asking, before cringing when he noticed my brows furrow.