1.

Alex's pov

It has been three years since our trip to the lake house. I have to say that i have grown a little. No more braces, i got boobs and my butt got bigger. Awesome right?

It was the last day of school. Thank god! I got dressed in low rise jeans and a strapless crop top grabbed my back and went downstairs.

"Good morning everyone." I greeted my family. Donna was still upstairs getting ready while my mom was helping Bean with his math. Again.

"28?" Bean said as mom showed him an equation on the cards she was holding. I was making coffee for myself while watching the scene in front of me.

"Yes!" Mom said trying not to upset Bean. She showed him the next card hoping he gets it right this time. "35." Bean answered in fully confidence.

"That's right again, smarty-pants!" As mom just said that, dad joined us and stood next to me him too holding a mug full of coffee.

"Hi, Dad." Bean greeted him with a smile. "Hey, Bean, working on the math, huh?" He said.

"Yep. Mommy said if I get all my math questions right, I get to ride my bike to school with Becky Feder!" Bean said excited. "Guess what dad. He got them all right." I said with a chuckle. Mom sent me a glare and i sipped my coffee.

"Really? Okay, Bean, well, what's seven plus nine?" Dad asked Bean. "Seventy-nine." He said quickly thinking he was right.

"Is he a little boy or a computer? Cause I can't figure it out." He said as he took a sip from his coffee. "I'm telling you dad. Bean? Is a genius." I said.

"Don't destroy his confidence." Mom warned us.   "Happy summer, everybody!" Donna greeted us with a smile while she was getting her school bag ready.

"Whoa. Okay, you sure you want to go with those boots, honey?" Dad said refering to Donna's boots. "I know you bedazzled them yourself. I'm just wondering if they'll attract too much attention, you know, from outer space." He joked around.

"It's the last day of school, and Mom says I'm free to express myself." Donna replied to Dad. "i agree there. And i actually find them kinda cute." I said fully honest with my little sister.

"See?" Donna said as she pointed at me. "Yeah i see that's why your sister got no style." He said and looked at me. "Oh, building the confidence right here with R2-D2." He said and i slapped him on the chest.

"Confidence. K-O-B-R-Q-V-Y. Confidence!" Bean butted in.

"Well, we're not gonna have to pay for college. That's for sure!" Dad said as he left the kitchen.

I put my mug in the sink and grabbed my bag from where i left it. "Come on Bean we don't wanna be late." I said as he got up grabbed his bag and helmet and started heading towards the door.

"Bye mom!"