10

TOTAL CHAOS BEGAN THROUGHOUT LENNY'S BACKYARD. The whole yard was filled with people fighting here and there.

Screams and shouts were heard all around and panic filled the atmosphere.

Alex didn't know what to do. She just looked around her in panic and fear not knowing how to act or what to do next. She noticed everyone around her fighting with someone else.

For example her dad and another man was beating the living crap out of a boy. She winced when they boy hit the ground with a loud thud.

"You're a traitor Boomer!" The lousy but familiar voice caught Alex's attention and she turned around only to find that obnoxious and obviously drunk girl standing and yelling at Greg.

And then she kicked him in the balls and he let out a painful yelp and fell on the ground in pain. Alex took that in notice and decided that she wouldn't stand their with her arms crossed.

She quickly made her way towards the scene with hurrying steps. He came face to face with her and she punched her across the face. She didn't know what came over her, but seeing Greg hurt something came over her. The girl fell on the ground holding her now broken nose in pain.

"His name is Greg." Alex said as she stood over the girl. "Not boomer. And who the hell calls their kid boomer." She mumbled the last part to herself.

She turned around and extended her hand to Greg and he gladly accepted it. As soon as he stood up Alex was quick enough to hug him so tightly that she didn't want to let go.

Greg didn't quite expect that but he nevertheless hugged her immediately back.

She pulled back and grabbed his face between her two hands and starting examining his face in case of any other injuries.

"Are you okay?" She asked worryingly. He quickly nodded. Alex then realised where her hands were positioned and she quickly put them down. When Greg was about to tell her that it was okay where they were a voice was heard.

"Ow ow OW!" Eric was heard yelling as a teenage boy was holding him in a chock hold.

"Oh come on!" Alex let out an exhausting scoff and went over her dad.

That chaos was going on for about some minutes when becky decided to finally step forward and stop this madness.

When she noticed they guy who was standing above her dad, she quickly came up with a genius plan.

"Congratulations." With that she grabbed the guy's attention. "You won the fight." She extended her teddy bear-monkey.

"Here's your prize."

"Aw! Thanks, little girl. It looks just like you." He said with a sarcastic smile.

"It's a monkey! Look at me! I'm a stupid little monkey." He started mocking but he didn't notice the deer that was impatiently looking at the monkey. When he wasn't looking the deer came straight forward and pushed him hardly on the ground.

"Good night." Becky said and waved sarcastically as the man before her was screaming in fear.

Taking that in notice the teenagers started to leave in hurrying steps trying to get out of here as fast as they could.

When the cost was finally cleared, Alex looked around in shock of what the back yard has became. Everything was destroyed. Completely.

Lenny was still on the ground since his fight with the boy before.

Taking that in notice Roxanne quickly ran towards her hurt husband but Penny was quick to kick her out of the way.

Alex has already made her way towards her dad and they both watched the scene before them.

"I'm here for you, Leonard." Penny said as she laid Lenny's head on her lap.

"Who... Who are you?" Lenny mumbled not knowing who the woman was.

"It's your pretty, shiny Penny-" before finishing, Roxanne's heel found itself in Penny's face.

"Oops, sorry, I kicked your barrette."