3.

Alex's pov

After getting off the bus i made my way towards the school entrance. As i was walking i felt someone grabbing my hand. I turned around and spotted my best friend Nancy.

"Hey didn't see you in the bus today." I said as we neared my locker. "Yeah my dad brought me." She replied back. I opened my locker grabbing my first period book as Nancy leaned on the lockers looking at me.

"What?" I asked her.

"Did you talk to him?" She asked me. She is refering to Greg. I tried talking to him today but as always i chickened out. Why am i so awkward around him?

"No i didn't. As always i got shy and crap." I said while shrugging my shoulders. "God you eventually have to talk to him you know? What if he likes you back?" She said as we started making our way to our first class.

"Because I'm scared. What if he doesn't like me back? I don't wanna ruin our friendship. He's too important to me and i can't afford losing him and our friendship." I explained to her. "You're too kind for your own good." She said with a smile.

We reached our class and took a seat next to each other. We were chatting with each other when the bell rang and everyone got theirs seats.

"All right, guys, normally we don't have exciting news this late into the term, but we have a new student joining us today, Braden Higgins." As our teacher introduced the new kid i turned around and shared a widen look with both Andre and Greg.

Marcus. Has. A. Son. Who would have thought?

"Hey, there's an empty seat over there, man. Why don't you go cop a squat?" The teacher said as he pointed at a seat. Braden on the other hand decided to go the opposite way and sit behind me.

The kid behind me looked so scared when Braden neared the desk. He quickly handed him his waller.

"No. I sit here." The poor kid quickly grabbed his stuff and moved to another seat. As Braden sat down i turned around to look at him. Andre and Greg started asking him questions about Marcus.

"Is your dad actually Marcus Higgins?" I asked him not believing a second that THE Marcus Higgins has a son.

"Yeah, I've known him since I was a baby." Andre said.

"He's the funniest. The best. Great, great man." Greg continued.

"I want to smash his face." Braden said as he turned to look at them both.

"Yeah, me, too." Andre quickly said.

"Yeah, I hate that guy. Screw him." Greg said as they turned and faced front. I let out a light scoff and the lesson started.

The lesson has finished but as every freaking year the principal has to say that lame speech until the bell rings. 

"And so we've reached the end of another school year. Ten months of learning, growth and, yes, hopefully a little bit of fun. But the journey we began together, in September, does not end today. For education is a process that does not begin and end on some set schedule-"

the bell fortunately rang and everyone got out of their seats cheering happily that summer has officially arrived.

"How you doing, sophomore?" I heard Charlotte say as she exited her class.

"Not bad, sophomore." Donna answered her and they shared a hug. With a smile covering my face i walked towards them. "Hey you guys." I greeted them. They both smiled at me and gave me a huge hug.

"Hey, you're not a statue. You're an ass-tue." I heard Duffy bullying keithie again who was not moving from his fear.

"Doesn't even make any sense." Charlotte said.

"Shut up!" Duffy shouted.

"Hey Mariah Carey." I said and took a step forwards. He turned to look at me and i continued. "I warn you didn't i? You like bullying him that much. Well let me tell ya something. You think you're cool? Let me enlighten you. You're not. And if you continue this nonsense i will not hesitate to kick your ass." I said trying to finally get rid of him treating kiethie this way.

"What you gonna do about it? Punch me? Please. Look at you." He said and started laughing by himself again.

This time i didn't hesitate and went forward and punched him straight at his nose. He let out a cry of pain and covered his nose. "Oops. I punched you. My bad." I said and went passed him nearring the exit.

As i exited the school i spotted Greg and Andre talking to Braden.

"Hey guys what's up?" I asked the three of them. "Hey Alex." Andre greeted me with a smile. Greg was just staring at me and said nothing. Did i do something? Andre elbowed him and he quickly started saying. "H-hey Alex."

"How about we do something fun? How about we do something we're not supposed to?" Braden butted in. We shared a glance before taking off following Braden.