❝Thirty-seventh❞

The sun was beginning to rise, flooding the room with orange light. But the two men didn't notice, too busy with their intense session. Taehyung was pounding Jungkook's prostate, gripping his hips firmly to maintain his frantic rhythm. Jungkook was leaning on the headboard, his whole body shaking with violent spasms. His hands were shaking and he was having great difficulty keeping himself squatted.

Taehyung buried his face in the teenager's damp hair, inhaling the childish scent, then emptied himself into the swollen hole for the umpteenth time. He placed a kiss on the back of his purplish neck, which he had already covered with a trail of hickeys, then straightened up to admire his work.

His body was covered in hickeys, his face pink with effort and his gaze hazy. His anus was dripping with sperm and Taehyung had to admit that he'd lost count of his ejaculations. He'd literally fucked him all night long, in the living room, the kitchen (where they'd quickly fed and hydrated, but hadn't stopped), the corridor and finally landed in the thirty-year-old's bedroom.

"D-Daddy..." Jungkook murmured, his voice broken after moaning all night. "More, please..."

Taehyung looked at the boy, who had half buried his face in one of the cushions. The ring was still on his erect member, but the teenager had barely asked him to take it off. Taehyung certainly hadn't expected him to enjoy it so much.

"Do you really think you can take another round, kitten?"

Jungkook nodded immediately, sensually wiggling his buttocks to provoke the thirty-year-old. And Taehyung had to admit that his provocations were working perfectly. Jungkook felt Taehyung position himself at his entrance. But it didn't go in, just exerting a little pressure, eliciting muffled whimpers from the teenager.

"Daddy..." complained Jungkook, under the amused gaze of his partner.

"What's the matter, baby? Tell me..."

Jungkook fidgeted a little more, trying as best as he could to make the thirty-year-old give in. And Taehyung knew better than anyone that he was about to give in.

"I want to come, Daddy..."

The man smiled victoriously.

"What did you say, kitten? I didn't hear you..."

Jungkook bit his lip in frustration and began to stroke his member in vain, even though he knew it would get him nowhere.

"I want to come Daddy!"

"Mmh, you're going to have to be more convincing than that..."

The boy turned suddenly and came to cling to Taehyung's neck. He looked into Taehyung's piercing eyes who unconsciously placed his hands on his waist, squeezing and massaging it.

"Daddy, I beg you, let me cum..." Jungkook moaned. "I'll be a good boy, I promise... I'll be the best, the nicest and the most obedient! So please, I want to come..."

One of Taehyung's hands moved from his hips to his chin, bringing his face close to his to capture his lips in a languid kiss.

"My little baby, I really can't refuse you anything..." he sighed, licking the boy's lips.

He pushed the little body, which trembled under his touch, and laid it back on the mattress. He let his hands roam over his body for a moment, caressing all his sensitive areas, making him jump a few times.

"It's true you've been a good boy up to now... Always so obedient... Daddy was always proud of you... so you've earned it..."

He stopped at the little ring that still encircled his member, and with his fingertips, gave it a long slide.