Nyan Night two

JC's POV

I walked back to my car after my shift and headed straight home to get some sleep. Man, who knew that the graveyard shift was hard huh? Especially when the girls try to FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT!!!!! Well it's not their fault, previous night guards tried to use them for their own perverted purposes. I fall asleep the second I hit the pillow.

"So, you think you can get away with this do you night guard?" I turned to see none other than Freyebear, one of the two spring-lock animatronics that existed.

"Whatcha mean Freyebear?"I asked, which caught her off guard.

How do you know my name?"

"Well let's just say that my dad used to work at the anime diner before that kid died. Poor guy, was only eight years old when he died. Anyway what's up?"

"Are you perhaps the kid who always cried every time you had to leave and not spend time with us?"

"Uh........ no clue, I have the memory of a dead goldfish."

"Yep, you are.  Anyway, why did you decide to come work at the convention?"

"I needed the money to pay for my house and stuff. "

"Uh huh...... well might as well let you sleep. You only got like two hours of sleep left." And with that she was gone.

Bonnie's POV

"How's the kid Goldie?" Foxy asked as soon as she got back.

"He's doing fine, just sleeping that's all."

"I bet he looked cute." She said with a squeal.

"And there goes Foxy, fan girling  like she does when she finds someone cute." Freddy said, shaking her head.

"What's wrong with that, I think it's cute." Chica said, eating a piece of pizza.

"Well, he is really nice to us. He hasn't tried to get us to do a lemon together." Mangle said.

"Oh, here he comes." I said as we all got back to our positions. He walked through the door and locked it behind him before heading to his office. I saw Foxy wink at him that caused him to blush.

JC's POV

"Wow, so that happened. Well onto night two." I said as the phone rang at exactly midnight.

"Uh, hello? Hello! Uhh... Well, if you're hearing this, and you made it to day two, uhh, congrats!

"I-I won't talk quite as long this time since Freddy and his friends tend to become more active as the week progresses. Uhh... it might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk; just to make sure everyone's in their proper place, ya know?

"Uh, interestingly enough, Freddy herself doesn't come off stage very often. I've heard she becomes a lot more active in the dark, though, so hey, I guess that's one more reason not to run out of power, right? Heh...

"I also want to emphasize the importance of using your door lights. Uhh, there are blind spots in your camera view, and those blind spots happen to be right outside your doors. So i-if you can't find something... or someone... on your cameras, uhh, be sure to check the door lights. Uhh, you might have only a few seconds to react, uh... Not that you would be in any danger, of course, I-I'm not implying that.

"Uh, also, check on the curtain in Pirate Cove from time to time. The character in there seems unique in that she becomes more active if the cameras remain off for long periods of time. I guess she doesn't like being watched. I don't know.