"Hegh?" A Dream

JC's POV

Well Mangle didn't let go till five minutes of the end of my shift, so that was nice. Not I was so stiff that it hurt to move so she massaged my back which felt really good. But when I got home I took a shower before bed to get ready for work tonight. When I got out though, I saw a letter fall out of my pants pocket. "What's this?"

"Dear JC, I know you don't know who I am, but I'm in love with you. I won't let those animatronic fuck toys take you from me.

-Love your future wife."

"HHHHHHHEEEEEEEGGGGGGGHHHHHHH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Who the hell is this? And why is it in purple writing? Hegh?" Whoever put this in my pocket clearly wanted me to love them even though I don't know who they are. Well all I did was put in the desk drawer and yeah........ went to sleep.

Mangle's POV

"Yo Foxy, why is your letter here?" I asked her.

"Whatcha mean- huh? That was supposed to be in his pocket. How did it come out."

"Well there's a note attached to it."

"Well what's it say?"

"'Foxy, keep away from JC. If you don't I'll kill your sister and your friends, and bring HIM out again. And you don't want that last part do you?' What's the last part Foxy?"

"Oh no...... this person knows where HE is? God no. Fuck why him?"

"Who's 'him' Foxy?"

"Well sis, I was built in the '80s right, but only as a animatronic character, not as an animatronic and suit. There was a male animatronic, who called himself the Dragon Emperor of this world, of all worlds. He was one of the three spring-lock animatronics that existed"

"There's only two of them: Freyebear and Spring Bonnie." I said.

"No, this location had the only male animatronic character in the anime category of the Fazbear Entertainment company Mangle. He was the only one who could stop the man behind the slaughter. But after the bite of '83 rehearsals was I think scraped. And now he looks nightmareish."

"Well then he can't hurt you right?"

"I-I guess."

"See. Well let's get ready, JC is going to be here soon."

"And I'll tell him you wrote a letter saying you like him." Foxy said with a smirk.

"Pl-Please don't. Wait, how did you know?"

"Well first I'm your older sister, second cause I saw you writing it."

"Waah. You mean. We'll I guess it's only fair I read your love letter to the rest of the girls." I said as I started running to the dinning hall before stopping.

"Gotta- what's happening?" Foxy and I saw that Bonnie had her left arm broken off and her face was missing. Chica's jaw was dislocated and her hands were torn off. Freddy had holes torn into her arms. She is missing both kneecaps.

"What the- the hell?" Foxy said after a while.

"Bonnie, what happened?"

"She won't be able to talk for a long long time." Said a girl who wore a purple shirt and black pants. "Oh right I'm being rude. My name is Willow  Afton, sister of William Afton. And the girl who will be the only person for JC."

"Man you cra cra if you think he'd ever like you." I said, shaking as I saw her.

"Mangle, when I say go follow me. We're going to attack her."

"Pfffftttttt hahahahahahahaha you think you can stop the unkillable? We Afton's always come back. No matter what. It doesn't matter if you burn us fifty times we will always come back." She pulled out an axe and charged at us. She swung the axe at us only to be blocked by a giant sword.

"N- No way." Foxy said, trembling.

"Hello sis. How've you been?"

JC's POV

As I walked in I saw a blur run into a door and saw the girls in total wreckage. "What the hell happened? First I get a letter from someone saying they were my future wife that's written in Purple, then I get here to see the others in total unrepaired states."

"Un...... repairness? You don't mean."

"Yeah, I can't repair them, and I have a masters phd degree in engineering and robotics.

"You- You can't repair them?"

"Nope, but you will soon join them dear Mangle." JC said, slowly turning his head towards us with the look of a serial killer.

"Wh-What's wrong with you JC?" I asked in a terrifying shaking voice .

"Well, your going to be just. like. them." he said before pulling out a huge sword and charged at us.

"Mangle, MANGLE!!!! Mangle Wake up!!!!!" I heard a voice from everywhere till I woke up and saw JC above me.

"Get away from me JC!!!!" I said as I started to cry.

"Mangle, what's wrong-" I scratched his face, causing a huge scare to form. "Owowowowow, why- why did you do that M-Mangle?" He asked as tears were rolling down his face.

I realized it was all a dream, and that none of it was real. "JC, I'm sorry-"

"What did I ever do to you Mangle? I work here for two days and you scratch the hell out of me. I- I need to quit. I -I can't be reliving a childhood fear of being terrified of animatronics." He said as he walked out of the convention, sobbing on the way.

"Mangle, what the hell was that about?" Freddy asked.  I told them all about the dream before running out the door to see JC getting in his car.

"JC, wait!!!" He looked at me with a huge blood scratch on his face that made me feel guilty.

"What do you want Mangle?"

"Look, I- I'm sorry. It was a nightmare I had, I -I promise JC." I said as I cried in his chest. He hugged me in a comforting way to tell me it was ok.

"It's ok Mangle. You should have just said that to begin with. Even though the scratch you gave me hurts like hell, it will be a permanent memory of you. So I'm not mad."

"Are you going to quit your job?"

"No, I'm not. I'm gonna stay here."

JC's POV

I woke up with a headache and a fever that was 103 degrees, but I still had to go to work due to me being the only night guard. "Well, time to go - cough cough cough- to work. Ugh."

________________________________

Alright so I know it's short butthat's chapter four next chapter may take a while to finish because I have to mentally prepare for my aunt's wedding in September. You be thinking why till September? That's like a million years away. Well it's cause I'm going to see a cousin that I have not seen since I was like five or six. So yeah. She was also my first kiss. You be saying ew, but she's not related to me by blood.  But I haven't seen her in so long I don't think she has the same feelings for me as she used to. Anyway I'm going to take a nap. Bye