Meh night four

JC's POV

"So, you thought the girls would always be there for you, boy? Well, sorry to say it but that's not true. They will eventually betray you, and kill you just. like. all. the. others." Said a voice from everywhere. Thing is though, it sounded like an animatronic's voice instead of a human's.

"Man can't you see I'm trying to sleep man? Dang, show some respect."

"Uhhh....... Who do you think you are?"

"Man, I'm the night guard. Plus get out of my dreams dude." The figure walks out of the shadows to reveal an animatronic figure with five fingers. "Wait, your a spring-lock? But Freyebear and Spring Bonnie are the only two that have five fingers. How do you exist?"

"I was the first prototype of my model. But it was too expensive to make more of me, so I was sent to the Freyebears Family Diner to help entertain the children. You could say I'm a different version of Mangle, my sister. Yes, a dragon like me can be Mangle's brother. Well, if you show up at the convention, I will come kill you, "Night Guard". You hear me?"

"Man I said get out of my dreams man, do you have some wires loose in your head or something? Dang man, like I'm trying to have a good dream yet you interrupting me. Now get out." I said as I threw the Dragon figure out of my dream and dreamt about eating Chicn Nugets.

????'s POV

'How the hell did he do that? Well, it doesn't matter right now I just need to get out of this stupid crate they put me in all those years ago after that incident with that kid and Freyebear.' I thought as I felt a very unsettling presence near me, one I hadn't felt since Henry went on a killing spree. But there was no way he was back, doing it again. The man in red, Red Guy.

I kicked the front of the crate off to see the light for the first time in decades. How long had it mean? Since the 80's? What year was it? I looked and saw Henry in the Spring Bonnie suit leading five children to the back room where he did the killing. "So, you're back huh Emily?" He turned around and his eyes widened.

"Well, if it isn't the only animatronic that has no copy's of himself, the self proclaimed Dragon Emperor. I haven't seen you in forty years. Well, your just in time for the show."

"What show?"

"Do you remember what I do with the kids after I kill them?"

"You stuff them inside the animatronics to hide the evidence."

"Well, yes but this time I'll be taking their souls and putting it inside YOU!" He said as the older, withered animatronics of Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy grabbed me.

"What, no, you can't do this to me. I'm the Dragon Emperor of this world of all worlds." I struggled to get free yet when I did I found myself leaned against the wall, not feeling myself. "Ugh, what happened? Where am I?"

-System restart

"Wait wha- GAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

JC's POV

As I woke up, I couldn't help but feel like I needed to turn on the tv. "Breaking news: five more kids have gone missing in  Fazbears Entertainment Co., here's the latest."

"Thanks Shylilly, I'm here with the owner of Fazbear Entertainment William Afton with the news. Mr. Afton, may you tell us why this happening here?"

"Well, to be honest and I mean honest I don't know. All I know is that an employee saw one of the spring-lock suits leading five children into a back room."

"Did he report it to you?"

"Not till he heard screaming no. But don't worry I have taken extreme precautions to prevent this from ever happening again. We are going to be putting face recognition technology into the girls starting tonight. Anyone who is a threat and wanted by police, will be alerted and sent to jail immediately. I have already contacted them and got the approval from them to let this contract to be put into effect immediately. Now, if you will excuse me I have to make a quick phone call."