'Blue Crabs'. Justa chapter of night five.

JC's POV

Well, the two of the fox sister's were fast to set up a place to sleep: my bed. Yay, less room for me in my bed than I already have.

"So, you wanna get down to business or not now?" Foxy asked with a perverted smirk.

"Dear god it hasn't even been five minutes and your already wanting to have sex with me. (sighs) We'll I mean I guess you can- OOF!" I said as she tackled me onto the bed.

"I knew you'd say yes. Well, you wanna go first Mangle or me?"

"Uh...... if you want me to then I guess I'll go first." She said with a blush as she crawled up to me as she pulled my dick out before sucking on it. The thing was, she put it against her cheek and bobbed it up and down against it. Foxy made me grope her breast.

"Fuck, when did you two get so good at this?"

"Well, Foxy forced me to watch some videos of this....... so yeah." She said with a blush.

"Figured- FUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK!" I said as I cummed in Mangled mouth.

"(Gasps silently with her mouth closed [ womp, womp, womp.]) Gah, next time warn me before you just cum in my mouth. Besides- homp!" She said before I began to make her give me another blowjob. I know it's weird for me to do that but she gives like the best blowjob of all time, which makes Foxy jealous. After I cummed again Foxy moved her over.

"My turn. You better be ready JC."

"Why- HOLY FUCK!" I said as she instantly went full deepthroat mode on me. She was faster than Mangle but also very precise on where to suck. She also started rubbing underneath my ballsack which I'm SUPER sensitive there. "Shit, Foxy stop I'm gonna- CUUUUMMMMMM!!!!!!!" I shoved her head down onto my pelvis as it rocketed down her throat.

"(Womp, womp, womp) Oh god that tastes amazing."

"Alright well, here I go." Mangle climbed onto my dick and inserted it into herself before rocking on it. "Ah.... Ah.... Ah.... Ah fuck, this feels amazing I don't want it to end. All nine inches of your cock is inside me. It's penetrating my womb. I'm going crazy. Agh, ah ah."

"Mangle, if you keep that same rhythm going I'm gonna cum!"

"Agh, ah ah...... mmmmm, go ahead, fill me with your love juices. Aaaaaaggggggghhhhhh!" She moaned in pleasure as it leaked out of her pussy.

"Alright mate my turn- woah! Hehe, little pushy are we?" Foxy asked as I pulled her into doggy style and began pounding her pussy. "A-Ah, ah ah. W-wow, you sure- Mhmph, god it's so big in my pussy. Yes, right there, keep pounding me right there!- Ah, ah, ah. I'm gonna- gonna cum!"

"I'm not close but I'll hurry- hmph!" Foxy then turned around and shoved him down to the bed and bounced up and down while kissing him repeatedly until he finally cummed.

"Gah, man that felt sooooo good. JC, we want to ask you something." She said as they both got on one knee.

"Will you marry us?" They both asked as they both blushed with the comment. I was so confused yet very overwhelmed that I passed out.

Mangle's POV

"Will you marry us?" We both asked as we both blushed with the comment. He looked so confused yet so overwhelmed that he passed out.

"Gah, JC!" I said as I ran over to him. He had a huge blush on his face that would even make the deepest shade of red to blush.

"Uh....... I think we made him pass out Mangle."

"No duh you think. Well, let's put him on the bed-"

"And fuck him?"

"No. We just did that not even five  seconds ago. Besides, we just asked him to marry us and he passed out." I said with a worried look.