Chapter 12

House.

I rushed and got out of the car as the both of them followed.

"Y/N don't you dare walk away from me," Taehyung said as we both got in the house. I was about to go upstairs but he called me.

"Why you didn't tell us you got outside."

"You both are too busy besides you're not here anyway so why bother asking."

Taehyung's eyes started to get darker as he looks at me. I then look at Jungkook as he keeps on smiling pointing his finger at me like I did something wrong. I look at him very confused.

"You know that is not what I meant!" Taehyung said with authority. "We'll talk about this when we got home, I'm not done with you Y/N got it? We still have something to do with our company so start to repent your sins. We'll be back tomorrow evening." Taehyung said as they both got outside the house.

Both of them got out and slam the door harshly. I can hear the engine start as they drove off again. I think they only wanted me to go home and leave me hear all lonely. They only adopted me to be lonely in this big house.

---

Morning. In Bus Stop.

I'm currently waiting at the bus stop I'm not sure if they will come and get me. We haven't spoken a lot this week as they've been busy probably with their company. And we got into a fight last night, I don't know but I think it's my fault too. I felt lonely inside the house all alone but I don't mind I can keep myself busy too.  Now the cloud is so dark and I've been waiting here for almost an hour now. The sky started to pour its rain, I place my hand out of the bus shelter to feel the rain in my hands.

I can't just walk, the first bus already passed by so it is necessary to wait again for the next bus. And it takes one more hour before the next bus arrives, and I have no choice but to wait.

I hour later. I'm currently on the bus now and it's still raining non-stop. The cold caused by the wind and rain made me sleepy, I just looked out the window and looked around. I love the sound of the rain that hits the roof of the bus.

I took my headset and put it in my ears. I started to choose a song to play while still looking out the window.

[Now Playing: Starboy by The Weeknd]

1:05  ───|────── 2:53
  |◁              II             ▷|

The sound and cold coming from the rain along with the music I played, then I started to feel sleepy as I doze off.

10 minutes later, I suddenly felt someone shudder my shoulder causing me to wake up. I frowned when I looked at the person, it turned out to be the bus driver. He says that I'm here, the bus driver must have known his passengers and since I'm the one who always gets off the last bus stop, he already knows that I'm getting off there.

I got off the bus and I'm at the bus stop again the last time. Unexpectedly, I saw the man in the hoodie again. He was still wearing the same hoodie as the last time I saw him. I didn't move ignoring him and just looked at the sky. The rain didn't stop but it just got rain even stronger.

I looked at him a little and without noticing he was already looking at me too. He leaned back while looking at me with a poker face. I smiled slightly at him to make it less awkward and just looked at the rain again.

"Aren't you going home?" He said and I look at him.

"Y-yeah I wanted to but I don't have an umbrella," I said bitterly smiling.